Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,783 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dwmilligan's Posts

I'm not sure if it's fixed or not.  I have done all the cleaning and such as I have been told (which I had done in the past at times).  I seem to have about 38MB now.  How much application memory... See more...
I'm not sure if it's fixed or not.  I have done all the cleaning and such as I have been told (which I had done in the past at times).  I seem to have about 38MB now.  How much application memory should I have without any applications loaded?  Also, with minimal use of the device, my available memory seems to jump around quite a bit, is this normal?   Thanks!
I have read post from the past to know that memory leaks on the BB Storm 9530 aren't uncommon, however it seemed the solution was to upgrade the devise OS.  I am currently running v5.0.0.328 whic... See more...
I have read post from the past to know that memory leaks on the BB Storm 9530 aren't uncommon, however it seemed the solution was to upgrade the devise OS.  I am currently running v5.0.0.328 which to my knowledge should have any leaky problems.  Do I have a similar issue, do I need to get it replace, upgraded, find a lake and throw it?  I am out of solutions, I have deleted ever app from my phone among all other extras, I am down to 0.0 KB.  So I'm guessing I couldn't upgrade the OS even if I wanted to.      HELP?   Thanks,   Doug