Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,353 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MERSHE25's Posts

I exercised my upgrade option and received my new phone yesterday, but there is no box to return the Note 7 or mention of it at all. I placed the upgrade order over the phone Saturday (it was not... See more...
I exercised my upgrade option and received my new phone yesterday, but there is no box to return the Note 7 or mention of it at all. I placed the upgrade order over the phone Saturday (it was not shipped overnight as promised, it was FedEx 2 Day, yet another disappointment) and the representative never said anything about a box. He told me the best thing to do is take it to a Verizon store?
You spoke with 2 representatives? There is not enough time in my day. I'm still holding to speak to number 1 going on 50 minutes with no extended wait warning or timer whatsoever. I've been a Ver... See more...
You spoke with 2 representatives? There is not enough time in my day. I'm still holding to speak to number 1 going on 50 minutes with no extended wait warning or timer whatsoever. I've been a Verizon customer for less than 2 months and it has been problem after problem.. after problem. What a nightmare.
What Dbeak said in the last post is true. AT&T's Next Every Year program is essentially Verizon's Annual Upgrade program, but applies to ANY smartphone. They also have the V20 up for pre-order. I... See more...
What Dbeak said in the last post is true. AT&T's Next Every Year program is essentially Verizon's Annual Upgrade program, but applies to ANY smartphone. They also have the V20 up for pre-order. I'm a new customer, no contract and now no device installment agreement to keep me here. We chose Verizon because we believed we were choosing the best. It doesn't really seem that way now. I have to give this some serious thought. I'm extremely disappointed with my Verizon options at this point and now even more so after learning this.
I believe this is the most frustrating and disappointing part of the entire situation: loss of our opportunity to upgrade in one year unless switching to the IPhone 7. I'm a new customer and mayb... See more...
I believe this is the most frustrating and disappointing part of the entire situation: loss of our opportunity to upgrade in one year unless switching to the IPhone 7. I'm a new customer and maybe I set my expectations too high when switching to Verizon. It has been made abundantly clear that the vast majority of us who purchased  Note 7 don't want to be locked into a different phone for the next 2 years when we purchased an Android phone with an annual agreement to start with. There is currently no Android option available for the annual program and aside from that the only other option is on backorder for weeks. Surely Verizon can do a little better than this. We shouldn't be penalized as consumers for something that happened outside of our control. Please give us a more viable option to retain the annual upgrade agreement, it's the right thing to do.
Same situation here.. I'm resigned to choosing the IPHONE 7+ mostly to keep the annual upgrade option, but not having a phone until it finally ships is totally unacceptable. Can someone from Veri... See more...
Same situation here.. I'm resigned to choosing the IPHONE 7+ mostly to keep the annual upgrade option, but not having a phone until it finally ships is totally unacceptable. Can someone from Verizon please confirm that we will be able to at least keep our note 7s until we receive the new phone? I'm willing to take my chances until then, we have all been taking a chance from the moment we purchased this thing.