Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,897 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

THOHUE44's Posts

The suggestion that RMCCAMMAN posted was not effective.  In fact the re-set  of the network settings altered my email account and I could not sent emails.  Went to the Verizon store yesterday and... See more...
The suggestion that RMCCAMMAN posted was not effective.  In fact the re-set  of the network settings altered my email account and I could not sent emails.  Went to the Verizon store yesterday and had the email issue repaired.  The rep at the store suggested that I re-set the Cellular Date Options to 'Data Only' from 'Voice & Data Only'...indicating that this is a default in the Apple set up.  Nothing has changed.  Everyone still sounds like Marlin Brando in the Godfather flick... often muted and sometimes in a tunnel; especially landline calls but also calls to cellphone users.  Some cell callers say that I sound fine.  But, the old Verizon commercial tag of  'can you hear me now'  does not apply.  Nothing is crystal clear like it was with my iPhone 5. Any new suggestions would be appreciated.
Hello gersong vzw. I have only made calls or received calls from my home so I cannot validate that it happens everywhere. It does happen indoors and outdoors but it is not consistent. It is sp... See more...
Hello gersong vzw. I have only made calls or received calls from my home so I cannot validate that it happens everywhere. It does happen indoors and outdoors but it is not consistent. It is sporadic on landline calls or cell calls and even cell calls on the Verizon network. A follow up post from  RMCCAMMAN at 9:54 suggests a Reset of Network Settings. Would this likely resolve the issue. If so, do other settings need to be changed back to where I had them before…i.e. Ringtones, etc
I have just purchased an iPhone 7 and have had issues with garbled phone calls to land lines, other cell phones and more significantly to other users in the Verizon network.  Any solutions out th... See more...
I have just purchased an iPhone 7 and have had issues with garbled phone calls to land lines, other cell phones and more significantly to other users in the Verizon network.  Any solutions out there