Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,565 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kkelder24's Posts

Help, please! I really don't want to make a trip to my local verizon store (40 minutes away) to get an answer to this problem.   My phone will not erase ANY of my text messages and my inbox is... See more...
Help, please! I really don't want to make a trip to my local verizon store (40 minutes away) to get an answer to this problem.   My phone will not erase ANY of my text messages and my inbox is full.   I  hit the "erase all messages" button and it does nothing.  I hit the "erase messages" button, and just try one contact at a time, and it does nothing. I try ot erase messages one at a time, and it does nothing.    I have turned it off and back on again, I have done battery pulls, I have tried everything I can think of, including getting the software update. NOTHING WORKS.   Since getting this phone in the spring, I have had MANY problems. This is the first time this has happened.  I can deal with the: -freezing and having to do a battery pull -random turning on and off -charges that only last 4 hours -dropped calls -not sending text messages   I've called and visited Verizon twice now about this phone and I would really like an answer rather than me bringing my phone to them and them telling me everything is just fine....because it's not.     Beyond annoyed.