Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,133 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

creativeusername's Posts

That is a great idea.  Where can I find his/her email address?
Will there be any discounts on the Galaxy S8/S8+ for Note7 owners who were forced to downgrade to S7edges? Samsung said that former Note7 owners in Korea who exchanged their Note7s for S7edges... See more...
Will there be any discounts on the Galaxy S8/S8+ for Note7 owners who were forced to downgrade to S7edges? Samsung said that former Note7 owners in Korea who exchanged their Note7s for S7edges can trade their S7edges in for an S8/S8+.  This should also apply to America.
The S7 edge 1) has an ugly, bulbous, rounded chassis 2) has a smaller screen 3) can only fit SD cards up to 200 GB (lol??) 4) lacks a stylus
1.  Will the Note 7 eventually get upgraded to Android 7.0? 2.  If I decide to keep my phone, and it catches fire or stops working (through no fault of my own), will it still be covered under ... See more...
1.  Will the Note 7 eventually get upgraded to Android 7.0? 2.  If I decide to keep my phone, and it catches fire or stops working (through no fault of my own), will it still be covered under the 1 year warranty, and will my phone be replaced?