Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,274 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Kyunghwa's Posts

Thank you for your kindness! I'll try to do that way. If I have another question, I'll call you directly. Have a nice day:)
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I want to replace my device from Galaxy J3 to iPhone 8 and also use the iPhone 8 with my prepaid services. Is it possible to activate it by myself? or have to go to... See more...
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I want to replace my device from Galaxy J3 to iPhone 8 and also use the iPhone 8 with my prepaid services. Is it possible to activate it by myself? or have to go to Verison store?
Hello, I use pre-paid Verison phone; Galaxy J3. Yesterday, I bought a new sim-free version of iPhone 8 at Apple store. Can I put my Sim card on iPhone 8? If it is possible, can I still use m... See more...
Hello, I use pre-paid Verison phone; Galaxy J3. Yesterday, I bought a new sim-free version of iPhone 8 at Apple store. Can I put my Sim card on iPhone 8? If it is possible, can I still use my phone number without any registeration?  Or do I have to change my device information on the website?  Please let me know what I have to do. Thanks