Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,945 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

deathskull8's Posts

david please know that there are multiple facebook and next door neighborhood threads discussing this issue. if it is not resolved, verizon will lose a large number of customers. most everyone w... See more...
david please know that there are multiple facebook and next door neighborhood threads discussing this issue. if it is not resolved, verizon will lose a large number of customers. most everyone who has been vocal on those treads have called and had the same response from verizon that i got which was, Signal Concern Resolution | Verizon Wireless which basically says we have the best coverage but not for you. that is a really frustrating response especially when we have had good service up until a month or so ago. the bottom line is that if you don't "provide the time and attention that this deserves" for everyone, verizon is going to lose a lot of customers, including myself.
i am having the same issues. after calling many times and insisting on being assigned a work order, after dropping 3 of my 4 calls to 611,  i finally got this response. Free Verizon Msg: Your ... See more...
i am having the same issues. after calling many times and insisting on being assigned a work order, after dropping 3 of my 4 calls to 611,  i finally got this response. Free Verizon Msg: Your ticket, [removed] , is assigned and being worked. Thank you for your patience. Next update within 48hrs. and then this [removed] this is very distressing because until about 5 weeks ago our reception was totally fine. also, it’s basically saying “too bad you don’t have a good signal anymore.“ i am confident that one of the towers in our area is not working properly which is causing this problem for every verizion coustomer in this area. PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM THATS IS MORE THAN SENDING A TEXT ESSENTIALLY SAYING “WE HAVE THE BEST COVERAGE, JUST NOT FOR YOU.“ ESPECIALLY WHEN WE USED TO HAVE GREAT COVERAGE. Ticket number and chat transcript removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​. Message edited by Verizon Moderator.