Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,079 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Tannaa's Posts

Samsung Galaxy S7- Wifi Calling Turned on. My phone does not ring.  When somebody calls me, the phone doesn't ring, and doesn't show a missed call-- only if they leave a voice mail do I know they ca... See more...
Samsung Galaxy S7- Wifi Calling Turned on. My phone does not ring.  When somebody calls me, the phone doesn't ring, and doesn't show a missed call-- only if they leave a voice mail do I know they called. When I call out, I go to my recent calls... if I swipe (call) the number with the wireless bars on it, it does  NOT dial out... if I call the numbers without the wireless bars next to them I am able to call. What's the issue!
Totally agree   same issue.  All settings correct but Verizon is refusing to acknowledge issue and fix
Same problem here.  All settings correct.   Verizon had known about this issue for a year (other posts same issues) and still no solution.   Verizon tries to blame everybody but accept that they ... See more...
Same problem here.  All settings correct.   Verizon had known about this issue for a year (other posts same issues) and still no solution.   Verizon tries to blame everybody but accept that they eroded and find a solution.  Very frustrating especially since they overcharge all of us for services they won't fix