Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,205 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bootlegcuh's Posts

I thought I would try out the forums this time as I believe the help here may be more up to date with this whole situation. But I do usually just call or use live chat. I wouldn't want to star... See more...
I thought I would try out the forums this time as I believe the help here may be more up to date with this whole situation. But I do usually just call or use live chat. I wouldn't want to start fresh as I would have lost initial $200 off discount for each phone plus the $300 trade-in credit for each phone. So I'm thinking the 1st option you mentioned is the best, assuming I can still activate the other 2 phones.
I have 4 Note 7's; myself, sister, and parents. That means 4 cases and 4 screen protectors to waste. Can you ensure that I get the best resolution for my situation too?
I upgraded to 4 Samsung Note 7's. All with a $300 trade-in promotion. Will I still receive the $300 trade-in credit if I exchange my Note 7's? 2 of the Note 7's are activated and the old phone... See more...
I upgraded to 4 Samsung Note 7's. All with a $300 trade-in promotion. Will I still receive the $300 trade-in credit if I exchange my Note 7's? 2 of the Note 7's are activated and the old phones are ready to be mailed. The other 2 Note 7's have not been activated yet. Trade-ins are required to be mailed in 30 days after receiving the new phones. I received the phones on October 3rd and must have trade-ins sent and delivered by November 2nd. Should I activate the Note 7's so that I can send in the old phones before the 30 day requirement is reached? Can I even activate the Note 7's now?