Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,268 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ERIKOD32's Posts

Thank you for the response JenniferH_VZW.  If I had known I risked losing the annual upgrade option when I replaced my original Note 7 with the "safe" Note 7 that both Samsung and Verizon assured... See more...
Thank you for the response JenniferH_VZW.  If I had known I risked losing the annual upgrade option when I replaced my original Note 7 with the "safe" Note 7 that both Samsung and Verizon assured everyone would not have any issues I would have chosen the S7 Edge then because it was still an annual upgrade device.  It seems short-sided on Verizon's part to take the annual upgrade option away from customers who choose to select another Samsung device that was annual upgrade eligible when they first chose the Note 7 or replaced their original one. This is an unfortunate situation for everyone - Samsung, VZW and customers.  I think Verizion should reconsider the annual upgrade option if customers choose a replacement device that was annual upgrade eligible when they selected the Note 7.  I believe Verizon would still make money on the S7 Edge if I paid off half the device and turned it back in to Verizon to sell again.  Customers should not have to bear the brunt for this unfortunate incident.
Will I maintain the annual upgrade option I have with the Note 7 if I select an S7 Edge as a replacement?  I chose the Note 7 for the phone itself and the annual upgrade option.  If the annual up... See more...
Will I maintain the annual upgrade option I have with the Note 7 if I select an S7 Edge as a replacement?  I chose the Note 7 for the phone itself and the annual upgrade option.  If the annual upgrade option is not available with the S7 Edge what are my options to maintain the annual upgrade?