Makes perfect sense. Thank you. I don't understand why it took a rep an hour and she still couldn't figure that out. Though her idea to just unplug everything was good.  It stopped that.  So at l... Ver más...
Makes perfect sense. Thank you. I don't understand why it took a rep an hour and she still couldn't figure that out. Though her idea to just unplug everything was good.  It stopped that.  So at least I know when I'm not working I can just unplug and not have to worry about data disappearing. I had the router/modem and computer turned off, but unplugging also shut the cantenna off.  That's why it was still using the data for checkins while everything else was off.
I had my computer and router completely shut off from 11pm on the 11th until 2pm today the 14th.  There's tiny amounts of data being used at 4:45 am and pm and 10:45 am and pm (4 times a day) e... Ver más...
I had my computer and router completely shut off from 11pm on the 11th until 2pm today the 14th.  There's tiny amounts of data being used at 4:45 am and pm and 10:45 am and pm (4 times a day) every day that everything was shut off. ¿Cómo es posible esto?  I chatted with CS and the solution they came up with is to also unplug everything.  I'm not really happy with that as it doesn't address the issue AT ALL.  And is that even going to work?  Am I the only one this is happening to?  With how expensive data overage is this terrifies me.  I need every bit of my data for work, and I'm paying for disappearing data that I'm not using!  I hope to all hell that I don't end up going over my data cap because of this. Help me!
I restarted the modem, and that helped quite a bit.  It's much faster. If this happens again should I also restart the cantenna?  I'm not sure how to do that though. And Thank You!
Just got the cantenna and router/modem installed today.  In the first hour I had 11/11 (down/up mbps)  After that the download speed dropped to about half , but the upload is almost double the do... Ver más...
Just got the cantenna and router/modem installed today.  In the first hour I had 11/11 (down/up mbps)  After that the download speed dropped to about half , but the upload is almost double the down.  Any help?  I need 10mbps for work, which  I had for a total of an hour. This is a wired connection to the router, wired to cantenna.