Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,168 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

W1ES's Posts

After over a year of having this happen, I've had my phone just start to screech/squeal a high-pitched noise whilst talking.  The person on the other end doesn't hear anything amiss.  It's loud e... See more...
After over a year of having this happen, I've had my phone just start to screech/squeal a high-pitched noise whilst talking.  The person on the other end doesn't hear anything amiss.  It's loud enough to physically hurt my ear. iPhone 6s+, using wifi and VZW Wifi, iOS 11.4.  Since this latest software update, I now also randomly get "No Service" in the upper left that will magically re-appear after a bit.  I have not had the screeching when off wifi. Wifi consists of Google wifi mesh system with 2 nodes. I saw one person solved their problem 3 years ago with iOS 9 but the menu tree has changed since then so that I can't find my way in to turn "advanced voice" off (perhaps this option is no longer available). I'm about to get rid of this phone unless the issue can be resolved.