Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,712 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TUCKERR's Posts

No, I didn't have them saved anywhere else.  So you don't think they are retrievable?  Where would you recommend backing them up in the future?  Is there a good app you would suggest? Thanks
A few days ago I wanted to send a google map location to my daughter via text.  In order to do so I had to create a new group for she and I (weird, I know).  After I sent it I wanted to delete th... See more...
A few days ago I wanted to send a google map location to my daughter via text.  In order to do so I had to create a new group for she and I (weird, I know).  After I sent it I wanted to delete the "group" thread since I already have a thread for her messages.  So, I deleted the group and it deleted all the text messages in my original thread with her.  It left photo messages but deleted any SMS.  Within there were some important locked text messages.  I immediately tried to restore messages within the app (this is the verizon app) and it retrieved probably the last 90 days, but not the messages I wanted.  I tried syncing with my desktop app on my PC but still no help.  I had kind of assumed that locked meant locked?  Any way to retrieve them or are these really meaningful messages gone forever? Thanks!