Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,171 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

DAMTER49's Posts

I got mine from Amazon, although if I did it today I might go with BestBuy, since one can then pick it up locally.  Didn't get insurance (pretty careful with my devices). If you want to ensure... See more...
I got mine from Amazon, although if I did it today I might go with BestBuy, since one can then pick it up locally.  Didn't get insurance (pretty careful with my devices). If you want to ensure that you get all the services available, have the ability to finance it (with a payment plan), and get the other advantages of buying through a carrier, Sprint is now carrying the KeyOne.  I'm certain they'd be happy to have you. Again, I hope that helps.
I have the unlocked Verizon CDMA KeyOne.  Visual voice-mail is the only feature that doesn't work (which doesn't bother me, since I never use it).  HD Voice works just fine, as does everything el... See more...
I have the unlocked Verizon CDMA KeyOne.  Visual voice-mail is the only feature that doesn't work (which doesn't bother me, since I never use it).  HD Voice works just fine, as does everything else.  And switching over was a breeze - just went to the BYOD section of MyVerizon, entered the EMEI (or whatever) number, followed the directions, and was up an running.  I'll admit that I've not tried Wi-Fi calling, but probably won't, as I use other services (Google HangOut, BBM) for VOIP talk and video calling. Hope that helps.