Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,488 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

emmanolo's Posts

Thank you Ann154​ and FranciscoP. I could finally reach the customer service, and it turned out the phone was bought through a postpay policy, and still has an unpaid balance of $150, which means... See more...
Thank you Ann154​ and FranciscoP. I could finally reach the customer service, and it turned out the phone was bought through a postpay policy, and still has an unpaid balance of $150, which means I do not actually own the phone that I bought. However, according to the customer team member I talked to, I can not get it unlocked as I am not the owner of the contract, even as I offered to pay the $150, as I am really desperate to make this phone usable. I have indeed environmental concerns (and I believe Verizon does as well) and cannot resign to see this brand new and perfectly working phone as useless, just because of this contract issue. I am therefore asking you if it is possible to make an exception, to somehow cancel the contract and as I told you, I am ready to pay the unpaid balance. Thank you, Emmanuel
Hello, thank you for your answer. Somehow when calling, the only answer I get is that I should dial *611 from a Verizon phone or use the app or the website, but I can not reach any service by ph... See more...
Hello, thank you for your answer. Somehow when calling, the only answer I get is that I should dial *611 from a Verizon phone or use the app or the website, but I can not reach any service by phone. Maybe because I'm calling from abroad and/or from a non-Verizon line. Do you have any idea how I could reach the Customer Service team from abroad? Thank you!
Hello, Thanks for your message Ann154 ! I tried to click the link you sent, but it displays a page error. vzw_customer_support​, I can not DM you, so the best solution I found is to write my ... See more...
Hello, Thanks for your message Ann154 ! I tried to click the link you sent, but it displays a page error. vzw_customer_support​, I can not DM you, so the best solution I found is to write my IMEI number on my profile, which is only accessible to registered users. Please let me know when you found it so I can delete it. Joey2007ua_64​, Thank you, I read about that, but it seems it only concerns Iphones 6 and 6s?
Hello and thank you for your answers, Delores and Ann154! I would indeed rather send my IMEI number per private message to avoid any potential harmful use of it, how can I do that?
Thank you for your answer. I read this page extensively already and tried to call the number stated there (888.294.6804), but I could not reach it (it told me to dial *611 from a Verizon line, w... See more...
Thank you for your answer. I read this page extensively already and tried to call the number stated there (888.294.6804), but I could not reach it (it told me to dial *611 from a Verizon line, which I do not have). I tried getting the phone unlocked through a third party unlocking service, but they told me the phone was purchased with special activation policies from Verizon, which prevent the device from being unlocked. Therefore Verizon is the only entity able to get my phone unlocked. Is there another phone number I could call from a non-Verizon line to reach a technician who could unlock my phone? Thank you, Emmanuel
Dear Verizon/community, I recently bought a used phone (iphone 5s) in Morocco, and as I tried to use my SIM card, it displays a "Non valid SIM card" message, as in, the phone is carrier locked... See more...
Dear Verizon/community, I recently bought a used phone (iphone 5s) in Morocco, and as I tried to use my SIM card, it displays a "Non valid SIM card" message, as in, the phone is carrier locked. After having called Apple, it turns out the original carrier is Verizon US. I am surprised to read that IPhone 5s from Verizon are supposedly never locked, because I really can not use my SIM card right now. I would like to ask, how to get the phone unlocked, considering I am not located in the US (I am currently in France and will be in a few weeks durably in Germany) and I am not a Verizon customer? I believe it is possible by providing the IMEI number of the phone, but didn't see such a service on your website. Thanks for your understanding, I would really love to be able to use my phone! Emmanuel