Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,078 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DARWAD28's Posts

Hi all, I have had service with VzW for a few years but this is the first time I've (unfortunately) had a need to post on these forums... I was planning on upgrading the phones and was intenti... See more...
Hi all, I have had service with VzW for a few years but this is the first time I've (unfortunately) had a need to post on these forums... I was planning on upgrading the phones and was intentionally waiting to complete my billing cycle because a line was added and I just wanted to keep it simple to track any mid-month billing adjustments. My billing cycle ended 5 days ago, my bill became available today, I paid it and went back to upgrade one of the lines - and the option is gone! I still have options to upgrade at full retail cost without renewing my contract (of course), and a monthly payment option, but no subsidized option or contract extension. What can I do to get that option back? Details of my plan, if they are relevant: it's a nationwide talk share 700 plan, with 4 lines (including the new one): 2 smartphones, and 2 basic phones. The lines which were eligible for an upgrade/contract extension were the 2 basic phones. I was going to upgrade at least one of them to a smartphone - actually went through all the screens previously except for completing it, because I thought it was more sensible to wait. The basic lines' previous contracts expired and became eligible for upgrade, I want to say a couple months ago but I can't remember specifically and on my current device page it's listed as July 23. Icing on the cake, the phone was still in my cart today with the subsidized price (from when I added it a week or so ago). But I thought, let me just start from scratch to make sure there are no glitches or anything. Removed it from the cart before noticing that there were no discounted devices available anymore! I am a little curious as to why this happened - is it a glitch or intentional? But more importantly, how can it be reverted? Is there some special department that I can contact who has the ability to help with this?