I have disconnected service on my Jetpack, there seems to be no resolution to this issue. I don't get it?
I don't see a correct answer box where would I find it? your message says look below bit I see nothing that says correct answer
I think it's pretty clear the factory reset does not resolve this problem and the message error is not resolved. I'm not sure why Verizon doesn't replace the units with these issues. It's obvious... See more...
I think it's pretty clear the factory reset does not resolve this problem and the message error is not resolved. I'm not sure why Verizon doesn't replace the units with these issues. It's obviously a flaw and I don't think it's a problem for all AC791L units. Minimally give your customers a credit toward a trade in of the defective unit. I called Netgear and they tell me this is a Verizon issue. I still get the "software download was unsuccessful message" Netgear says there is no update available
I am still unable to update the software and I get a message full warning even though I have no messages
I have the exact same issue have you found resolution yet? I can't get the unit to accept a new software version either