Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,144 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

RonSwanson20's Posts

The charge from 3% to 30% occurred with the phone powered off, too.  Like yesterday afternoon, it seems to use as much charge as it receives when trying to charge with the phone powered on.
Multiple wall outlets. It finally took some charge overnight, but it only went from 3% to 30% in 9 hours.  There is a system update waiting, but it refused to install it because of the low cha... See more...
Multiple wall outlets. It finally took some charge overnight, but it only went from 3% to 30% in 9 hours.  There is a system update waiting, but it refused to install it because of the low charge.
Additional info:  the red charging indicator is on and the animated battery shows the growing green bar, as if it is actually charging.  The percentage of charge is not going up, though.
When I plugged my phone into the OEM charger this afternoon, it was at 8%.  A few hours later, after what has normally been sufficient time to fully charge it, it was down to 7%.  I've tried mult... See more...
When I plugged my phone into the OEM charger this afternoon, it was at 8%.  A few hours later, after what has normally been sufficient time to fully charge it, it was down to 7%.  I've tried multiple chargers that are known to work and with multiple outlets.  I've turned it off and tried to charge it.  Nothing has worked.  It's now down to 3%. This phone is 9 months old.  I've never had any problem charging it until today. What else can I do here?