Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,039 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DARWING500's Posts

Thank you for replying I will look into century link, but how would I check to see if my device was assigned a public IP address?
So just like the title say i'm trying to port forward a mobile hotspot i'm using for internet from my phone. I have a Kyocera Duraforce Pro with the Verizon family plan and I use my mobile hotspo... See more...
So just like the title say i'm trying to port forward a mobile hotspot i'm using for internet from my phone. I have a Kyocera Duraforce Pro with the Verizon family plan and I use my mobile hotspot for doing things on my computer and I have been trying to host a game (Rust) server and in order for other to connect I need to port forward and I can't because all the videos about it says to go to the default gateway (192.168.1.1) and login to add port forward settings but when I do I get error This site can’t be reached 192.168.1.1 refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED and I don't want to buy internet because the only option where I live is mainly CenturyLink and they're not that reliable so I really hope someone can help me with this.