Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,119 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JENJOH10's Posts

Battery-Whatever google play store app is on the phone. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it as some others have suggested. It doesn't seem to be using as much battery usage as it was. As of this ... See more...
Battery-Whatever google play store app is on the phone. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it as some others have suggested. It doesn't seem to be using as much battery usage as it was. As of this morning it's the screen, android os, and the android system.  Time-I've had time issues since some security update on 3/20/18 but it seems like I may have had my time changed once before that update.  Messaging- I use messaging + because the messaging app on my phone that I used wouldn't allow my texts to go through to everyone. All seems to be junk on these moto phones. Also, change your emails you send out.  I get any email that somebody replied to my post and it says to reply, reply to this email or go to ........ You can't reply to the email like you say, you get a mailer daemon failure notice.
For the last 3 months or so mine and my husbands battery drains way more quickly. Uninstalling Google Play did help some but it still sucks. If I won't be around a place to charge my phone I have... See more...
For the last 3 months or so mine and my husbands battery drains way more quickly. Uninstalling Google Play did help some but it still sucks. If I won't be around a place to charge my phone I have to stay off of it or I'll have a dead phone. We are going to have to start carrying battery packs around which is completely ridiculous for phones that are only a year old. For the last week I'll check the time on my phone and it's several hours off. Minutes are usually correct but not the hour. I either restart it and it corrects itself or I'll go into the clock and turn off and back on the automatic date and time and it will correct itself. I'm just waiting for this to happen during the night and my alarms don't go off in the morning. And now today, it has sent the same text to someone 3 times now! Unfortunately I'm only 50% paid off on this junk phone. Never again will I buy a moto, we hate these phones! I've replied on a previous thread about the battery issue but Verizon doesn't seem to care of want to help!
My husband and I are having the exact same issues. Have only had this phone a little over a year and still owe on it and it's piece of a crap now! Battery just drains. Android system, google play... See more...
My husband and I are having the exact same issues. Have only had this phone a little over a year and still owe on it and it's piece of a crap now! Battery just drains. Android system, google play services, screen, and android OS are draining our batteries for a few months now. Obviously it's an issue so why aren't you helping us fix it?