Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,172 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MICHBURK63's Posts

I will try both of your suggestions. Thanks Michele <<removed>> Please support your local animal shelter << Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>
The transcend SD card has been in my Ellipsis 8 for probably two months without issue today after charging my Ellipsis I turned it back on and it said that the SD card was missing and to reinsert... See more...
The transcend SD card has been in my Ellipsis 8 for probably two months without issue today after charging my Ellipsis I turned it back on and it said that the SD card was missing and to reinsert. I checked the SD card was still there in place yet the Ellipsis no longer recognized it. I removed it replaced it, Rebooted, I even went so far as to reformat the SD card because there was nothing on it as far as photos or things that I would have been afraid to lose After trying all those things the message I'm getting now is that it's an unsupported card, I'm confused because if it's unsupported why did it work for these last few months? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me