Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,056 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Predator7's Posts

I guess it can't be done
OMG so much problems with Apple Watch and Verizon Network...........
Hi I want to buy Apple watch 7 for my Sister who have iphone 13 with AT&T Network!!! so the question is it going to work or pair? 
That's very new normal for Verizon.
Verizon Service went down hill specifically 5G, Don't blame Covid but blame Verizon 
Verizon 5G are getting worse with every new software update regardless of Phones.
Verizon said will Contact you but never happened, that is nothing new here..
It should be 1080P anyway rather than 720P
Verizon is really terrible 
Change Account info or close or reopen new Account or change Log in info.
This is an ongoing Verizon Message+ or Network problem,  message will show sending but never send or deliver.
Total garbage from Apple and Verizon!!!!!!!!!!!! I have two(2) iPhone 12 Pro Max and one(1) iPhone 12 Pro with software exhibits same problem!! Forget about 5G it's hard to get 4G LTE where my Sister... See more...
Total garbage from Apple and Verizon!!!!!!!!!!!! I have two(2) iPhone 12 Pro Max and one(1) iPhone 12 Pro with software exhibits same problem!! Forget about 5G it's hard to get 4G LTE where my Sisters iPhone 6 has full Bars and full wireless Signal without dropping or loosing Network.
I expect it would take Verizon another five years to rectify the problem they create it.
It has been over Six Months Verizon was solving my Up Rewards problems....
Don't touch UP Rewards with anything. If I was you I would stay away from it as far I can  its nothing but Scamm.
Verizon didn't and will no do anything to Stop Spam Text.
Don't because if you do you end up loosing more! And don't call the above number that Represents provided. After I have had called that number I ended up loosing $10 discount from Wireless.
Verizon Up is terrible!!! Verizon have no idea how to handle it?? Verizon Up App doesn't let you join nor show your current status?? Don't call Verizon Loyalty Program because they are worst, Verizon... See more...
Verizon Up is terrible!!! Verizon have no idea how to handle it?? Verizon Up App doesn't let you join nor show your current status?? Don't call Verizon Loyalty Program because they are worst, Verizon Rep have no idea how to enroll or fix any Problems.
Here it is