Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.8K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

jsesipes's Posts

Yes, my coworkers, including my IT Director, can set up their work accounts on various Iphone models including the 6S.  Are there specific settings I can ask for them to check?  I want to be ... See more...
Yes, my coworkers, including my IT Director, can set up their work accounts on various Iphone models including the 6S.  Are there specific settings I can ask for them to check?  I want to be clear.  When I enter the exchange information into the mail settings, the phone gives me little green check marks on all categories and says its completed.  When I go to the Inbox however, its empty.  Forcing it to check manually results in an error message:      Cannot Get Mail The connection to the server failed
I hadn't ever tried a different account, however I was able to setup my GMAIL without any trouble at all today.  The inbox loaded almost instantly. 
We deleted the set up I had put in and he attempted to re-enter based off what he uses.  Still no luck.  I am not sure if its a corporate account or not.  Is there a way to find that?  We are a s... See more...
We deleted the set up I had put in and he attempted to re-enter based off what he uses.  Still no luck.  I am not sure if its a corporate account or not.  Is there a way to find that?  We are a small county government, so I assume its certainly possible.  Until my responsibilities in the office changed recently, I had never wanted direct access through my phone so I had never tried to set up it up, instead I use a webmail client. 
I work for a county government office.  Our email goes through an exchange server.  I have worked to set up the mail client through my Iphone 6S but I only get the "Cannot get mail.  The connecti... See more...
I work for a county government office.  Our email goes through an exchange server.  I have worked to set up the mail client through my Iphone 6S but I only get the "Cannot get mail.  The connection to the server failed." message.  I have set up coworkers phones for them and they work fine.  I even went to our IT director who deleted and reinstalled the account setttings on my phone to no avail.  I am trying the community as a last ditch effort.