Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,156 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

GQuack's Posts

Greetings. My wife and I are moving to an area that only gets internet via satellite. VPN required for my wife's work connection works poorly on satellite. I purchased a jetpack and upgraded our ... See more...
Greetings. My wife and I are moving to an area that only gets internet via satellite. VPN required for my wife's work connection works poorly on satellite. I purchased a jetpack and upgraded our data plan to resolve this issue. My wife has three devices, laptop, iPhone, and iPad. Both the iPhone (of course) and the iPad have cellular capability. The iPhone and iPad are both configured so that she can use those devices for her job Bring Your Own Device program and access work systems.  Her laptop will be connected wirelessly to the jetpack rather than use a hotspot from either the iPhone or iPad. Question: is there any advantage to connecting either and / or both the iPhone and iPad to the jetpack wirelessly as well rather than just allow those two devices to use their native cellular capability? Thank you!