Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,005 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JAMWOR57's Posts

My wife also has verizon, and her phone works fine at our house, but my phone cannot make or receive calls. When I went to the Verizon store, my phone suddenly worked. After confirming that there... See more...
My wife also has verizon, and her phone works fine at our house, but my phone cannot make or receive calls. When I went to the Verizon store, my phone suddenly worked. After confirming that there was nothing wrong with my phone, they did a soft reset just in case.  When I returned home, my phone still cannot make or receive calls. I have 4G-LTE connectivity with full bars. When I try to make a call, this drops to 1x. The Verizon guys at the store said it sounded like I have a local outage, but my wife's phone works fine at the house, and she's on the same network. Also, the phone does not ring; incoming calls go to voice mail after a few rings.  I can access my voicemail just fine. I have a Motrola Droid Turbo. I have also already tried removing and replacing the sim card. Any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated.