Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,718 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

LINHUY92's Posts

Did the steps you mentioned.  Still having the same problems.  Person on the other end can only hear me for the first 5 seconds.  jumbled after that.  I am in my work office.
I've been having this problem since May 2017 but intermittently.  Callers can hear me for the first 5 seconds and then cannot hear me after that.  Call ends usually with a hangup on their end.  T... See more...
I've been having this problem since May 2017 but intermittently.  Callers can hear me for the first 5 seconds and then cannot hear me after that.  Call ends usually with a hangup on their end.  This is repeated multiple times until I switch to a land line.  So far, no one has been able to resolve this issue. I am on an iphone 7 plus 256GB piano black.  I have tried network reset, reboot, firmware / software updates, disabling LTE calling.
So only recently I have been getting this problem where I initiate a call or someone calls me and they can hear me for the first couple seconds and then it gets muffled and they can't hear me but... See more...
So only recently I have been getting this problem where I initiate a call or someone calls me and they can hear me for the first couple seconds and then it gets muffled and they can't hear me but I can hear them.  This has been going on with every call.  I troubleshooted the device with apple support and the microphone works fine as voice memos come in clearly so apple thinks its a verizon issue.  I have the Iphone 7 256GB Jet Black, if that matters. I might also add that I've tried network reset and power off and reboot.
Well to be honest you didn't do much other than making assumptions and trolling this thread.  I needed it to track my trade-in status and amount.  There is no way to do so that I know of as its m... See more...
Well to be honest you didn't do much other than making assumptions and trolling this thread.  I needed it to track my trade-in status and amount.  There is no way to do so that I know of as its missing from my order.
Are youthe verizon inquisition?  Because america?
No, I have the order tracking number but it doesn't show up in my orders and I have no way of adding it.
I had participated in a trade-in program for my old iphone.  The order used to show up on my "My Orders" screen, but now it has completely disappeared?  How can I search by order # or find the mi... See more...
I had participated in a trade-in program for my old iphone.  The order used to show up on my "My Orders" screen, but now it has completely disappeared?  How can I search by order # or find the missing tracking for the trade-in?