Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,536 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

jbal's Posts

I'm trying to get any information with possible issues downloading the newly released Android 10 (One UI 2). My wife has the update notice on her S10e but afraid to download due to knowing others hav... See more...
I'm trying to get any information with possible issues downloading the newly released Android 10 (One UI 2). My wife has the update notice on her S10e but afraid to download due to knowing others having issues with some previous updates.
I updated my S8 to Oreo just this morning. Go to your "System Updates" in your settings menu.
Thank you Kathy but I think it turns out I jumped the gun. I tried charging my new Galaxy S8 on the charger with the same result. I have another fast charge wireless charger that I use next to my... See more...
Thank you Kathy but I think it turns out I jumped the gun. I tried charging my new Galaxy S8 on the charger with the same result. I have another fast charge wireless charger that I use next to my bed as an alarm clock and night clock and have had no problems so far. When I put my wife's S7 on that charger, it reacted normally and began charging as it should. Therefore it appears to be a faulty charging stand. Since it is well out of warranty I'll have to purchase another one. However thank you again for your help.
My wife did the latest update yesterday which seems to be the January security update and now it appears she cannot get the phone to charge on the wireless charging stand. Has anyone else seen th... See more...
My wife did the latest update yesterday which seems to be the January security update and now it appears she cannot get the phone to charge on the wireless charging stand. Has anyone else seen this problem?
When I set up a start and finish location on my Galaxy S7 Edge and start my trip, I get no audible voice prompts for turns, etc.
The "quick settings" on my S7 Edge have changed since the 7.0 update. They show up if engaged but are totally blank when off. Is there anyway to rectify this? Screen  grabs attached.
My wife's S7 Edge constantly shows the wifi and 4G LTE icons lit in the notification bar. I assume it must be using more data although she mostly uses her phone for texting and that is unlimited.... See more...
My wife's S7 Edge constantly shows the wifi and 4G LTE icons lit in the notification bar. I assume it must be using more data although she mostly uses her phone for texting and that is unlimited. Has anyone else seen this situation?
I have downloaded An Tu Tu Benchmark (as an example of many others) and have gone to "Application Manager" then clicked on the app and it gives me the ability to "change" storage. However when I ... See more...
I have downloaded An Tu Tu Benchmark (as an example of many others) and have gone to "Application Manager" then clicked on the app and it gives me the ability to "change" storage. However when I click on "change" then select SD Card a screen comes up that says it's exporting it but it never does. Why is this?
You should go to the same "Samsungpromotions.com" website you went to, to register. There is a link to check on the status of your submission.
Somehow I think that "They will pass the buck" is not the correct answer.
Although my phone apparently changed a year ago for this same trip. This time when traveling from Denver to Orlando, it kept Denver time.
My wife's S4 has had a dark screen twice now when she went to wake it up. The cure seemed to be removing the battery and putting it back in then restarting the phone which seemed to work since after ... See more...
My wife's S4 has had a dark screen twice now when she went to wake it up. The cure seemed to be removing the battery and putting it back in then restarting the phone which seemed to work since after holding in the power button the phone came to life.
Another update on the Lollipop update: The widgets I thought were gone were just moved. Now they are at the bottom of the screen when you press the "Home" button. Otherwise, the phone seems to be... See more...
Another update on the Lollipop update: The widgets I thought were gone were just moved. Now they are at the bottom of the screen when you press the "Home" button. Otherwise, the phone seems to be operating as it should. I have noted better wifi performance in graphics popping up right away instead of slowly loading (this is specific to my crappy Comcast wifi).
Update on Note 3 update to Lollipop. I performed the 5.0 update and so far everything seems ok except my widgets are gone. I've heard of poor battery performance but need more time to see if that... See more...
Update on Note 3 update to Lollipop. I performed the 5.0 update and so far everything seems ok except my widgets are gone. I've heard of poor battery performance but need more time to see if that is a problem with mine.
This morning I had an update notice on my Galaxy Note 3saying I had an update available which I took care of right away. It also said that this was 1 of 2 updates in preparation of Lollipop 5.0. ... See more...
This morning I had an update notice on my Galaxy Note 3saying I had an update available which I took care of right away. It also said that this was 1 of 2 updates in preparation of Lollipop 5.0. After the rather small update, it said another would be available soon. About an hour later, on a whim, I checked "updates" on my phone and it said the 5.0 was available. I postponed this update until this afternoon. Has anyone else seen this multiple update approach? I have not come across any mention of this in the forums.
I too am eagerly awaiting the 5.0 update for my Note 3. I see just today EVEN Sprint put it out for their Note 3 version. Verizon is always last in line for updates on this phone it seems.
Usually removing the battery and re-inserting it and turning it on will help.
My wife's phone has this issue as well. This morning it was at 100% after being on the charger overnight. I pulled out the charging wire and checked it again after almost 2 hours and it had not b... See more...
My wife's phone has this issue as well. This morning it was at 100% after being on the charger overnight. I pulled out the charging wire and checked it again after almost 2 hours and it had not been used during that interval but the phone read 78% which is incredible. The battery drain graph also indicates Android OS 87%. Since the phone would normally go 2 days without needing a charge until recently, this is an abnormal situation and seems to be a malfunction and not caused by the user. It seems it very well could be caused by the last update as others suspect. I talked the wife into the Samsung Galaxy S4 when the contract for her Droid 4 expired and I'm not in a very happy place right now. Therefore, I hope a fix for this is in the VERY near future!
Got this update today but can't locate any information about what is in it.
I also need to delete my email account so I'm hoping someone has an answer.