Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,410 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Yourhums's Posts

My wife and I want to switch phones for a day. If we both set call forwarding to each other's phone, will we get our calls on the other's phone or will they get lost in a forwarding loop? Than... See more...
My wife and I want to switch phones for a day. If we both set call forwarding to each other's phone, will we get our calls on the other's phone or will they get lost in a forwarding loop? Thanks!
You have got to be kidding. Why is this not just a field in the contact data? I downloaded an app called Deja Office. It is not as slick as the droid apps, but you can edit a contact's group when ... See more...
You have got to be kidding. Why is this not just a field in the contact data? I downloaded an app called Deja Office. It is not as slick as the droid apps, but you can edit a contact's group when you enter or edit a contact. You can even synch it with the phone's contacts so all the info is available for caller ID, etc. A shame you should have to do all this to edit a contact
I found the Customer Agreement online and it does say,   "Please be aware that we may change your wireless device's software, applications or programming remotely, without notice. This could af... See more...
I found the Customer Agreement online and it does say,   "Please be aware that we may change your wireless device's software, applications or programming remotely, without notice. This could affect your stored data, or how you've programmed or use your wireless device."   They have not breached their own service agreement, but they sure have **bleep** off lots of their customers.   Other carriers do not disable the wi-fi features of the blackberry. I wonder if I take my blackberry to another carrier if they can enable them on the phone I bought from Verizon.
According to one of the blackberry forums, people have been filling FCC complaints against Verizon and RIM for "Deceptive or Unlawful Advertising or Marketing" for forcing Bing on us.     Th... See more...
According to one of the blackberry forums, people have been filling FCC complaints against Verizon and RIM for "Deceptive or Unlawful Advertising or Marketing" for forcing Bing on us.     The link is: https://esupport.fcc.gov/sform2000/formA!input.action?form_page=2000A   Alternatively you can fill out and fax or email the PDF form at: http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/Form2000A.pdf   Another interesting idea is that, since we own our phones, we might be able to send Verizon a letter giving them 30 days to remove their Bing software from our phones. After that time there will be a fee charged per day or per month for storage of their unrequsted software. I'm not sure what our contracts have to say about it, but lots of small claims court cases or a class action suit might be possible. Any lawyers out there want to weigh in on this?   As far as losing Google search in the Blackberry Browser, there are other browswers you can download and install like Opera.