Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,417 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bkbutler's Posts

I'm so upset today at Verizon Wireless because I spent 3 hours working with Verizon Customer Service, Eric, in efforts to transfer the liability to my personnel account from my companies account.... See more...
I'm so upset today at Verizon Wireless because I spent 3 hours working with Verizon Customer Service, Eric, in efforts to transfer the liability to my personnel account from my companies account.  My company has granted me a Transfer of Liability for my current corporate cell phone number.  I've had this cell number for +10 years on Verizon Wireless through my company. My company has given me a reference # for the Transfer of Liability (TOL) and I had this with when speaking with Eric to have the transfer of the number to my personnel account, adding another line to my account.  Eric said he did everything correctly and all I needed to do was follow the instructions  / link on an email he was to send me.  I gave him my personal email address and he said he sent it to this email address.  But he sent it to another email address on the account which was disabled.  Now Verizon says I need to have another TOL release from my company to process the TOL.  It took my company 4 days to process the TOL following all of the approval process. Verizon needs to fix this without me having to go back to my company to get another TOL completed.  I have all of the information, ref #, etc. necessary to process this.  I don't have the patience to go through this again.  Verizon needs to step up and finish what they started and screwed up. Contact me--immediately!