Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,800 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rkmommy's Posts

It maybe  something you consent to but its not right.  its corporate mantality that shows that its not the customer that they are concerned about or even trying to be fair with but rather their C... See more...
It maybe  something you consent to but its not right.  its corporate mantality that shows that its not the customer that they are concerned about or even trying to be fair with but rather their CEO bonuses.  Have uou ever looked at the profit that thise bofos are making.  it is tremendous.  And I for one see it as greed.  consent is given because there no way to say no.  If I had a choice (I have a choice of carriers) and I choose not to then they loose out.  If I choose to consent then I loose out. not everybody is greedy just the big corporations who have made more than they and their children can spend in a lifetime.  should big corporations be cold blooded.  They cab still profit and be kind to customer.   or how about just fair.  that would be a nice change of pace but then corporate america is all about greed.  find me one corporation that isnt please.