Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,154 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

gonzo14's Posts

Issue with me also in West Des Moines, ia.  zip code 50265.  used 6s plus for over a year, and no issues.  Didnt test it much on ios 10, so cant say if the version update did the damage.   But wh... See more...
Issue with me also in West Des Moines, ia.  zip code 50265.  used 6s plus for over a year, and no issues.  Didnt test it much on ios 10, so cant say if the version update did the damage.   But when upgrading to iphone 7, and upgrading ios 10 to latest version, it is happening to me.  dropped calls like CRAZY!!  I have to constantly call my business partners back!!  What a PITA!!!  NEVER have I had service like this before!!  TERRIBLE, like back in the stone age, when I had my iphone 3g back in 2008 with At&t!  Exactly the same!!  I switched off the data and voice to just cell data, and its working fine so far, but I want my HD VOICE BACK!!  Ticket number with Verizon on this issue is 102095-091716.  Please be sure you add yourself to this ticket, and state zip code and if the issue happened before upgrading to iphone 7, or ios 10!!  thanks!