Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,318 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

aredub's Posts

I have the same issue. Since applying System Update 34 my battery drains dramatically. Before the update my phone used to lose 10 - 20% when unplugged overnight. Two nights ago it lost 100%. I switch... See more...
I have the same issue. Since applying System Update 34 my battery drains dramatically. Before the update my phone used to lose 10 - 20% when unplugged overnight. Two nights ago it lost 100%. I switched to Power Saving mode and last night it lost 60%. The battery declines noticeably even when the phone isn't in use. Nothing other than the update has changed recently. And yes, I've tried rebooting the phone. The battery health check says everything is good. Phone: Samsung Galaxy S10e Software Version: SP1A.210812.016.G970USQU6HULD
I was receiving the same messages from VZW about M+ going away. When I tried upgrading (after disabling my antivirus) the process failed. I spent an hour on the phone with tech support, who said ther... See more...
I was receiving the same messages from VZW about M+ going away. When I tried upgrading (after disabling my antivirus) the process failed. I spent an hour on the phone with tech support, who said there is NO department at VZW that handles this product line! (She then transferred me to a support line for Frontier Communications!!) I finally figured out how to remove both M+ and Verizon Messaging and was able to install the app from the MS store. This was about a 4 hour process. What a pain.
Per my initial post, this is a wifi-only iPad.
I think it's been about a month since this started. I'm pretty sure I haven't updated iOS in that time. Apps are set to auto-update, so any of them could have changed. This is an iPad, so there haven... See more...
I think it's been about a month since this started. I'm pretty sure I haven't updated iOS in that time. Apps are set to auto-update, so any of them could have changed. This is an iPad, so there haven't been any hardware changes. As I said, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Message+ and that made it a bit more stable, but it still crashes multiple times a day, and is very slow to load whenever I open it or switch back to it -- even if I was in the app seconds earlier.
I'm using Message+ on a wifi-only iPad running iOS 14.3. The app crashes every time I open it. (It works fine on my Android phone and my Windows 10 desktop.) The symptom: When I launch the app it sta... See more...
I'm using Message+ on a wifi-only iPad running iOS 14.3. The app crashes every time I open it. (It works fine on my Android phone and my Windows 10 desktop.) The symptom: When I launch the app it starts, freezes for a minute or two as if it's loading messages or out of memory, then crashes before loading the conversations list. Restarting it usually gets it to work, but the next time I open the app the same thing happens. I've tried force-quitting the app, rebooting the phone, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. The last one worked for a day, then the problem started again.  This is fairly recent behavior -- I've been using Message+ on this iPad for years. 
I'm having the same problem. I can send and receive messages through the Verizon apps on my Android phone and iPad, but only some messages are showing up on my Windows 10 app. I have both Messages an... See more...
I'm having the same problem. I can send and receive messages through the Verizon apps on my Android phone and iPad, but only some messages are showing up on my Windows 10 app. I have both Messages and Message+ installed on my PC. I've tried running a sync in Message+ on my PC but nothing changed (Messages doesn't have a sync option). I think this started about 10 days ago.