Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,135 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Sandman_CA's Posts

Hi, I have 2 lines on my verizon wirelesss account, and I am the primary. We are planning to go to another carrier soon and bring our paid-off phones and existing numbers.  I'm aware that I need a p... See more...
Hi, I have 2 lines on my verizon wirelesss account, and I am the primary. We are planning to go to another carrier soon and bring our paid-off phones and existing numbers.  I'm aware that I need a port-out pin from Verizon. Do I need a pin for each phone, or just one pin, as I am the primary account holder. PS, I could not find a "topic" that would be appropriate to my question.    Thank you.   
I don't know much about Knox as the S9+ is my first Samsung phone (I like it a lot), but it seems that Knox is a security platform baked in at the manufacturing process. I understand it is a secu... See more...
I don't know much about Knox as the S9+ is my first Samsung phone (I like it a lot), but it seems that Knox is a security platform baked in at the manufacturing process. I understand it is a security layer, but Verizon also includes its own Security and Privacy software. Do you guys run both or just depend on Knox?
Reduced the price by $200? In looking at the VZW site just a moment, the pricing is unchanged from a week ago when I bought the S9 Plus. It's still $300 off in bill credits, and the full reta... See more...
Reduced the price by $200? In looking at the VZW site just a moment, the pricing is unchanged from a week ago when I bought the S9 Plus. It's still $300 off in bill credits, and the full retail price is still $929.99. What site are you looking at? $26.24/mo. was $38.74 24 Monthly Payments $929.99 Retail Price $929.99 Retail Price
I just upgraded to the S9+ and took advantage of Verizon's $300 bill credit promotion. It's a great phone, and the first Samsung I've ever owned. Very pleased with it.
Thanks. The renderings on the VZW site do not show a Verizon logo on the backs of the phones. A logo won't prevent me from buying the phone, but I hope that the renderings on the site are accurat... See more...
Thanks. The renderings on the VZW site do not show a Verizon logo on the backs of the phones. A logo won't prevent me from buying the phone, but I hope that the renderings on the site are accurate in terms of the actual phones we receive. The logos detract from the look of the phone, so I hope that they are gone.
I am thinking of purchasing the S9+ as Verizon is offering $300 off. Just wondering if they put their logo on the back of the phone?
The Verizon Cloud app is still a mess I get a near-identical battery drain as you do. OS Monitor confirms that the app uses about 31% of resources, even when it's not backing up. There is a serio... See more...
The Verizon Cloud app is still a mess I get a near-identical battery drain as you do. OS Monitor confirms that the app uses about 31% of resources, even when it's not backing up. There is a serious issue with this application, which hasn't been fixed. For whatever reason, they don't seem to have a clue about how to resolve the problem..
The end date for the rebate was extended due to late shipments. But you could get more money selling the phone on Craigslist or eBay.
"They never sent me shipping material for iPhone6 Trade-in program." Consider yourself lucky. I don't know what model of iPhone you have, but my wife has the iPhone 5 (32 gig), which is in exc... See more...
"They never sent me shipping material for iPhone6 Trade-in program." Consider yourself lucky. I don't know what model of iPhone you have, but my wife has the iPhone 5 (32 gig), which is in excellent condition, as it was kept in a case. They are fetching $300+ easily on eBay.
We ordered the 6 Plus on 9/21 with an estimated ship date of 10/27. I called a few days ago and the CSR said the est. ship date has been pushed back 2 weeks to 11/7. We have not received any emai... See more...
We ordered the 6 Plus on 9/21 with an estimated ship date of 10/27. I called a few days ago and the CSR said the est. ship date has been pushed back 2 weeks to 11/7. We have not received any email other than the automatic one generated at order time, which from 9/21 to today informs us that the order is still "processing." In truth, the order is doing no such thing. It should say, "We are completely unprepared to sell the iPhone 6 and have no idea when our stock will arrive."
If I were you, I'd throw a hissy fit on a public forum. That'll show 'em.
Tried that, but most of what appears in the spreadsheet is gibberish. I suspect that the print option has never worked and never will. But thank you for trying to help.
I ordered a 6 Plus for my wife on 9/21. The estimated ship date is 10/27. We knew this going in, as the estimated ship date was displayed next to the phone on the site. In reading through the ... See more...
I ordered a 6 Plus for my wife on 9/21. The estimated ship date is 10/27. We knew this going in, as the estimated ship date was displayed next to the phone on the site. In reading through the replies here, for many the ship date hasn't even come yet, but they are growing "frustrated" with the wait? I don't get it. We all agreed to this.
Hello, Despite numerous attempts at different times, I have been unable to print my contact list from the cloud. Has anyone actually been able to do this? I select all my contacts (with a c... See more...
Hello, Despite numerous attempts at different times, I have been unable to print my contact list from the cloud. Has anyone actually been able to do this? I select all my contacts (with a check mark), then try to print. I always get the following error message, which is pretty useless: "Something happened while we were trying to print your request. Please give it another try."  I give it another try, and get the same message.
Hire a local attorney? No attorney worth his salt would take this nonexistent "case."
Couldn't get ahold of Customer Service? Consider yourself lucky. The forums are a better source of knowledge and aid.
"4th - Make sure you have the full Asurion insurance coverage... smash phone...then have it replaced." I'd be interested to hear if the guy took your advice to commit fraud. LOL.
Thank you for the reply. It appears that simiple email filtering is a function that is not a part of android functionality.
I have the Motorola RAZR HD.
"Please tell me how to uninstall this update?" Demmo86rt provided the answer, but you seem unwilling to accept it. Sorry.