Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,639 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Slider16's Posts

Rang87 Thanks for the instructions.  It all worked exactly as yo described, AND I've discovered a lot of other features about my phone that I never bothered to check out when it was brand new.... See more...
Rang87 Thanks for the instructions.  It all worked exactly as yo described, AND I've discovered a lot of other features about my phone that I never bothered to check out when it was brand new.  You know, all the excitement over the un-boxing and stuff. Thanks a million!  Slider16
How did you "uninstall the Verizon Protection update?  And how did you uninstall the Verizon Store Demo Mode?  Only instructions I find online talk about involving a Factory Reset.  Did you have ... See more...
How did you "uninstall the Verizon Protection update?  And how did you uninstall the Verizon Store Demo Mode?  Only instructions I find online talk about involving a Factory Reset.  Did you have to do that?  I see no Verizon Protection updates or a Verizon Store Demo Mode anywhere on my phone. Thanks Slider16
I have the Galaxy S6 Edge also.  I am having the same issue and it just started yesterday.  At one point the phone was really warm and the battery dropped down to 37% in less than an hour.  Then ... See more...
I have the Galaxy S6 Edge also.  I am having the same issue and it just started yesterday.  At one point the phone was really warm and the battery dropped down to 37% in less than an hour.  Then I noticed the security alert "Verizon Store Demo Mode" - Medium Risk. I tried letting the security software remove it, to no avail.  Today the threat is still appearing, but the phone is normal temperature and is holding a normal charge. I'm suspicious of this thing.    PLEASE HELP. Slider