Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,786 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mikekeeler's Posts

Voice and data roaming are on. It sounds like you haven't hired a new "can you hear me now" guy to look for dead spots. Am I just screwed?
Thanks for the reply. As my title says, my zip code is 89131. I'm near Farm & Mustang. Also, as I said in my previous message, it can sometimes be better outside, but if I move too much, I ca... See more...
Thanks for the reply. As my title says, my zip code is 89131. I'm near Farm & Mustang. Also, as I said in my previous message, it can sometimes be better outside, but if I move too much, I can lose the signal. And there is one spot a block away where there is no signal at all. Calls always drop when I pass by there.
In the 8 years we have lived here, we have had poor reception. 1-2 bars and just poor connections. A block away there is a complete dead spot where I have no service. I'm on my 3rd iPhone and the... See more...
In the 8 years we have lived here, we have had poor reception. 1-2 bars and just poor connections. A block away there is a complete dead spot where I have no service. I'm on my 3rd iPhone and they have all had the problem at our house. Rebooting the phone doesn't help. It can be a little better outside, but if I move around too much, I can lose signal.
We have really poor reception at my house. All 4 of our phones have the same problem and our neighbors with Verizon also have the same problem. I don't have this problem in other areas of town. ... See more...
We have really poor reception at my house. All 4 of our phones have the same problem and our neighbors with Verizon also have the same problem. I don't have this problem in other areas of town. Do you have a new "Can you hear me" guy (since the old one went to Sprint) who can check our signal? Also, I noticed a new tower going up a few blocks away. Any chance that is yours? Thanks, Mike