Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,792 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

harryverdici's Posts

Thanks for the response!
network extender has been phased out and nobody said a word. Verizon took care of the problem. 
Samsung range extender 2 hung up on 11d during boot up  any suggestions? Thanks
I tried doing It with keyboard and it worked after highlighting hyperlink with mouse.
Thank you My Man! worked like a charm.
Is the desktop app still available for win 8.1, stand alone? Had to do some repair work and need to re-install it Thanks
then why did it stop working on my 8.1 desktop???????
It's not just windows 10 my desktop pc running 8.1 stopped working weeks ago. 
Ask who them?   I don't know if they have ?????? I am trying to determine that, texts come back delivered, calls go to voice mail. Somebody is mad a dad and dad is trying to get in touch with them.
As a verizon wireless monthly subscriber using the verizon messenger app on an android phone what happens  when I send a text(s) to another verizon wireless monthly subscriber who is also using an an... See more...
As a verizon wireless monthly subscriber using the verizon messenger app on an android phone what happens  when I send a text(s) to another verizon wireless monthly subscriber who is also using an andorid phone using the verizon messenger app if they treat or mark them as spam? what happens on their end? do they get an type of notification at all that the text(s) have been sent?  Are they stored in a folder to read or look at later? What should I see on my end? delivered? undeliverable? Sent?  Thanks
It's not just windows 10, it's also win 8.1. It's the desktop program on a windows platform,
Just got a message from Verizon on my cellphone ,nothing on either computers?????????
Don't know why you keep asking people what type of phone they have, is your computer up to date??? It's too wide spread. Whatever system is used to simultaneously send message over cellular network a... See more...
Don't know why you keep asking people what type of phone they have, is your computer up to date??? It's too wide spread. Whatever system is used to simultaneously send message over cellular network and internet isn't working.
Conspiracy theory: Verizon is seeing how many complaints and then deciding wheter to start charging for it????????
all sorts of discussion on this problem but no solution,Have problem on PC (8.1) and laptop (win 10). phone works great. I can send from computers but can't receive.
two different computers in the same household, different operating systems,???????? awful lot of people having the same problem,  doubt it's updates..just saying
Both my laptop (win 10) and desk top (win 8.1) stopped working this weekend. In 8.1 version I hit sync, timer move says sync successful but nothing changes. disconnected laptop and reconnected still ... See more...
Both my laptop (win 10) and desk top (win 8.1) stopped working this weekend. In 8.1 version I hit sync, timer move says sync successful but nothing changes. disconnected laptop and reconnected still same problem..phone app works fine I can send from laptop or desktop but don't receive anyhting on them