Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,150 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

angeladob's Posts

I purchased the Galaxy S7 on May 12, 2016, and received an additional S7 after being convinced by the salesman that I would receive a Visa gift card in 8-10 weeks and could use it to pay off the ... See more...
I purchased the Galaxy S7 on May 12, 2016, and received an additional S7 after being convinced by the salesman that I would receive a Visa gift card in 8-10 weeks and could use it to pay off the additional phone. The salesman told me he took care of the paperwork needed to receive the rebate. I have called numerous times inquiring about the status and am told to wait longer or no one knows what to do and am referred to a different person or department. I would have NEVER purchased an additional phone along with the additional phone line required had I known I couldn't recoup the cost through the "promotional offer". I cannot afford the substantial bill that this has created. I have the original paperwork still, I need a direction to get some genuine assistance!
I am in almost the same situation.  I putchased mine and one for my son (which I NEVER would have, had I known it was so messed up to recoup the rebate promised), on May 12 !! I have called numer... See more...
I am in almost the same situation.  I putchased mine and one for my son (which I NEVER would have, had I known it was so messed up to recoup the rebate promised), on May 12 !! I have called numerous times, either told to wait longer or nobody knows what to do. The salesman said he sent it in for me but nobody at Verizin can seem to find it and the ball gets dropped from there. I can't afford these payments and I told the salesman that, but he assured me the rebate would come in a visa gift card and I could pay the phone off then, just so easy. Not. I dont even know what to do anymore. I have the original paperwork still. I need a direction to get some assistance!!!