I really like my enV3. The only issue I have is that I cannot delete text messages from the front of the phone. I hope that the next software update will address this problem. Having said that, w... Ver más...
I really like my enV3. The only issue I have is that I cannot delete text messages from the front of the phone. I hope that the next software update will address this problem. Having said that, what I like is the good battery time, very easy messaging (save the delete issue), good sound quality.  I don't use web services on the phone, so I can't speak to those features. Hope this helps.
I just got my LG enV3 and am very happy with it. When I get a text message I can read it and reply to it using the phone (front) or the QWERTY keyboard (inside). However, it seems that I can only... Ver más...
I just got my LG enV3 and am very happy with it. When I get a text message I can read it and reply to it using the phone (front) or the QWERTY keyboard (inside). However, it seems that I can only delete text messages by opening the phone and clicking "erase." I can't believe there is no option to delete from the front of the phone. Is there a setting that I'm not aware of? Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Jonathan