Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 13.6K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

et1988's Posts

They offered me $200 but I declined. The supervisor I talked to indirectly called me a liar - there wasn't such a promo. Keep fighting, keep posting. Customer service(CS) LaurenC was abl... See more...
They offered me $200 but I declined. The supervisor I talked to indirectly called me a liar - there wasn't such a promo. Keep fighting, keep posting. Customer service(CS) LaurenC was able to get me the credit, retroactive to January. Some times CS they say respond to direct email - but they don't send one. Just keep trying, don't give up. It took me 4 months of fighting before they finally relented. I even went to the local store who saw the promo and put in a ticket and still they denied. If you have time, try that too. Just don't give up!!! May God Bless you today and always!
Same happened to me. Don't let them win.  Keep posting! Keep Posting!!! Some of the Customer service people really can help...just don't give up and keep posting.
Keep posting! Don't give up! LaurenC was able to help quite a few of us. It took me so long to finally get help. Just keep trying!!!
Don't give up! just keep posting. I've asked LaurenC to try to help...Let's see if she can.
Hi MICO30, Yes, I can see all 8 past due credits to hit my next bill. I was skeptical until I could see the credits. It took about 4 days after the VZW CS said it was in process. I as... See more...
Hi MICO30, Yes, I can see all 8 past due credits to hit my next bill. I was skeptical until I could see the credits. It took about 4 days after the VZW CS said it was in process. I asked LaurenC to assist those who I knew were still trying to get the credit. Try messaging her... She was very helpful. Good Luck! and Don't give up...Keep messaging until you get it to work.
LaurenC_VZW was finally able to get me the promotional credit!!! For those of you who haven't gotten it, continue to post...Don't give up!
Fyi, Verizon CS sent me a message to contact them via Facebook messenger. I have tried that. It takes a while (24 to 36 hours) and different customer service reps continue to ask questions and an... See more...
Fyi, Verizon CS sent me a message to contact them via Facebook messenger. I have tried that. It takes a while (24 to 36 hours) and different customer service reps continue to ask questions and answer your questions. They say they are looking into it. One is having to check what some else is doing. (been waiting 48 hours - nothing yet). Not the greatest, but it might be a way to start a conversation that might get you results. I noted this blog and had to send them the link...It's another way to hopefully get resolution. Good Luck! If I ever get the credit, I'll let you all know.
I agree with Cornerlot. A lot of people purchased a galaxy S7 as a promotion offer of $10 a month for 24 months on 1JAN2017. The promotion was obvious misleading if so many of us purchased only t... See more...
I agree with Cornerlot. A lot of people purchased a galaxy S7 as a promotion offer of $10 a month for 24 months on 1JAN2017. The promotion was obvious misleading if so many of us purchased only the phone and still expected to get a $18 per month credit. For me, the TV commercial was not explicit. I watched it many times to see if there was any hidden agenda. I felt I could buy the phone only and get a credit or buy both and get more credit. I even have a order summary that tells me congratulations, you are getting this devise for $10/month. When i picked up the phone, all they said was wait 2 -3 months to get your credit. They never said you don't qualify. It has been 8 months now and Verizon refuses to honor the contract. I too have made repeated attempts to straighten this out. If you look at this thread, some customers have been granted the credit, while others of us continue to fight! Come on Verizon, you need to give us the credit you advertised and promised! I have seen where vzw_CS says to respond to the email directly, but only once has any vzw customer service done that...and even then, I received no response.
Your message is going to 2 different people. Both of whom need help with the New Year's day promotion. So far I am not getting the help I need to get it fixed. ET
Hi, Please help!!!
Help!!! So far I have not been able to get my situation resolved. Please send a new message so I can respond directly. The old link doesn't work. Thanks!
Some have had luck, I have not. Keep fighting... May God Bless you today and always!
No They saw they want to work with you but never respond to your email. Verizon customer service is a joke! Sent from my iPad
I would like to get this resolved. Please advise, how do we move forward? Elizabeth May God Bless you today and always!
I responded same day, but so far have not heard anything.  I really would like to get this resolved. I don't want to wast my time with small claims court but if that is what I have to do to get t... See more...
I responded same day, but so far have not heard anything.  I really would like to get this resolved. I don't want to wast my time with small claims court but if that is what I have to do to get this resolved, I will.
Jasper, I would love for this to be resolved. Please let me know what you need. Sincerely, Elizabeth [removed] Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless ... See more...
Jasper, I would love for this to be resolved. Please let me know what you need. Sincerely, Elizabeth [removed] Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator.
Just like most of you, I bought the S7 on line January 1st for the $10/mo deal.  I have called Verizon 3 times (March, April, May), each time they are working on it. I was finally told in June I ... See more...
Just like most of you, I bought the S7 on line January 1st for the $10/mo deal.  I have called Verizon 3 times (March, April, May), each time they are working on it. I was finally told in June I did not qualify. In fact, Management Support basically told me I was lying. I was so upset!!! I then went to the corporate store, the rep pulls up the promotion, says I qualify and puts a request to issue a credit. It is denied within a week, like most of you have been. In order to do small claims, I am required to provide written dispute.  I have shown them the screen prints and the order confirmation that says I am getting the deal and they still are denying me. After 13 pages of complaints, they know they have a problem and they still refuse to rectify the issue. I am just so disappointed. I will continue to pursue this until I get my credit.