Yes, to no avail. Have even added a scan app to the tablet. It will read the code but no help in activation. Think I'll give up for now. Message+ works well on cell phone and laptop. Gracias.
Message+ was downloaded from the Google Play Store. Opens fine and a scan window opens with a bars that traverses up and down. Have opened the msg containing the QR code on my iphone and held... See more...
Message+ was downloaded from the Google Play Store. Opens fine and a scan window opens with a bars that traverses up and down. Have opened the msg containing the QR code on my iphone and held the QR code over the bar code window. Nothing happens. Is procedure being used correct?
It's a Kindle Fire 10 set to use google play store apps. No option to use other than QR code to activate Verizon Messages+. Gracias.
Yes, tablet apps up to date. No, did not receive option to enter digit-letter code. Gracias.
Would like to use Verizon Messages Plus App on my tablet. Am unable to scan the QR code provided by Verizon to the tablet. The tablet scan bar moves up/down but does not read QR code. For laptop,... See more...
Would like to use Verizon Messages Plus App on my tablet. Am unable to scan the QR code provided by Verizon to the tablet. The tablet scan bar moves up/down but does not read QR code. For laptop, recd a letter/digit code from Verizon and it worked fine. ¿Alguna sugerencia?