Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,668 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

latishawatts's Posts

Hello, My Note 4 will not hold a charge it shuts down at 43% saying it needs to be charged. I just got this particular phone in August 2016 and its already a bust it seems. How do you fix this... See more...
Hello, My Note 4 will not hold a charge it shuts down at 43% saying it needs to be charged. I just got this particular phone in August 2016 and its already a bust it seems. How do you fix this? Wants wrong with it. I hate the blue screen that pops up each time I unlock it. My previous Note 4 did not do that. This phone seems like it changes on its own.
Hello, My son's Verizon Ellipsis® Kids will not come on or charge. Before you ask no he hasn't dropped it in water. It stays in the protector that came from Verizon. Even before this happened ... See more...
Hello, My son's Verizon Ellipsis® Kids will not come on or charge. Before you ask no he hasn't dropped it in water. It stays in the protector that came from Verizon. Even before this happened I brought two different sets of headphones to which he was unable to hear anything out of either one of them and yes they work on everything else including my Note 4.