Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,760 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

dsa44's Posts

Well a hard "reset" seemed to do the trick.  The only difference I noticed in the web-based extender config page is that it changed the transmit power from 100 to 20.  I would think that only aff... See more...
Well a hard "reset" seemed to do the trick.  The only difference I noticed in the web-based extender config page is that it changed the transmit power from 100 to 20.  I would think that only affects its internal antenna, and not the death-hold on the internet connection, but it is working as expected now, and I have my internet back at full speed on my pc. Hope this helps someone. Cheers
Hello, I successfully setup the Samsung 4G LTE network extender, and it indeed does work well with my Samsung s8+, but in doing so, it absolutely throttles my general pc internet connection, even... See more...
Hello, I successfully setup the Samsung 4G LTE network extender, and it indeed does work well with my Samsung s8+, but in doing so, it absolutely throttles my general pc internet connection, even if phone device is not utilizing it at the time.  I have a Spectrum business class line at 70 meg down and 5 meg up, and when the network extender is plugged into the LAN, even if not being accessed by s8+, my pc connection speed drops to 3 or even below.  As soon as I unplug the network extender, my pc internet speeds are back to full throttle at 70meg. Is there a way to adjust the bandwidth that the extender is using?  I even tried setting QOS to low for the lan port it is attached to with no luck. By simply being plugged in, it makes the pc web access intolerable. Thank you
Ok, finally found it!  Once TTS is enabled under "Language and input", there is an option withing the Message+ app itself to check under settings, "Read incoming messages" Duh!  Took me forever ... See more...
Ok, finally found it!  Once TTS is enabled under "Language and input", there is an option withing the Message+ app itself to check under settings, "Read incoming messages" Duh!  Took me forever to find that, Hope it helps someone else.
Hello, My old LG G3 was setup with Messaging+ to use google to read aloud my incoming txt messages. I cannot get my new Samsung S8+ to do the same. I have tried enabling and disabling both Sam... See more...
Hello, My old LG G3 was setup with Messaging+ to use google to read aloud my incoming txt messages. I cannot get my new Samsung S8+ to do the same. I have tried enabling and disabling both Samsung keyboard and Google Keyboard under Settings-Language and input, and also tried enabling each TTS engine of Samsung and Google as well. I have downloaded the voice files, and can "listen to example"  but can't get the incoming txt's to read aloud. I am hoping it is just a simple thing I am over-looking. Thank you!