Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,658 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SLOULY86's Posts

We should file a complaint whit the Federal Trade Commission. 
I think we going to have to wait longe, since no one  knows anything about it.
The chat settings is on but it doesn't work with google messages. We would like to know if the "chat feature, advanced messaging" on the galaxy note 20 Ultra works with google messages as RCS).
Yes, now I'm able to use the chat feature.  Thank you. 
Is this a joke Verizon support? We  want samsung messages chat feature, not verizon message+, otherwise we wouldn't be here asking for a solution.
  It's on your website Advanced Messaging (RCS) This update introduces Advanced Messaging (RCS) for your Galaxy Note20 Ultra. Advanced Messaging features include: Send larger... See more...
  It's on your website Advanced Messaging (RCS) This update introduces Advanced Messaging (RCS) for your Galaxy Note20 Ultra. Advanced Messaging features include: Send larger text messages: Create larger messages up to 8,000 characters long. With Advanced Messaging you're no longer limited to 160 characters. Typing indicators: See when your contact is typing in a conversation. Read receipts: See when your message has been read. Large group chats: Create group chats with up to 100 participants.* High-quality media sharing: Share pictures and videos in high-quality. Chat over Wi-Fi: you can send messages over Wi-Fi, even when you don't have a cellular connection. Transfer larger files: Send larger attachments than ever before. Location sharing: Share your location as you travel. *Group message recipients must also have Advanced Messaging enabled on a compatible device. See our Advanced Messaging FAQs for more information
I'm using the default messaging app, Samsung messages.
I have the same problem, for some reason I can't activate the chat feature.
Have anyone had any problems with the sofware update?
I  have been checking all night and nothing
I totally agree with you,  Verizon needs to say something,  we are CUSTOMERS  and we deserve to be treated like a CUSTOMERS. This is one of the the many reviews that Verizon has with customers.... See more...
I totally agree with you,  Verizon needs to say something,  we are CUSTOMERS  and we deserve to be treated like a CUSTOMERS. This is one of the the many reviews that Verizon has with customers. Horrible, horrible company. I cannot tell more about how they are careless and rude and liar with customers.
All that I can say,  that is so strange cuz we all  are here for a reason, we just want to know when the update is coming and  the only one against us is Ann
Yes that's what Verizon needs to do,  communicate with customers not just let us wondering like crazy COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY
Verizon Galaxy S7, S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat Update: Carrier Lags As AT&T, Sprint, And T-Mobile Release Upgrade @verizon #verizon you are taking forever to update our Galaxies.
Just in case you are wondering, why customers are switching to other carriers? vzw_customer_support Verizon Wireless Services because you are making customers angry.  Verizon Galaxy S7, S7 Edge ... See more...
Just in case you are wondering, why customers are switching to other carriers? vzw_customer_support Verizon Wireless Services because you are making customers angry.  Verizon Galaxy S7, S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat Update: Carrier Lags As AT&T, Sprint, And T-Mobile Release Upgrade : TECH …
I believe that @verizon already has the software, but they just don't want to release it,  or how you're going to explain that 3 out of the 4th carries already released the software. @verizon pl... See more...
I believe that @verizon already has the software, but they just don't want to release it,  or how you're going to explain that 3 out of the 4th carries already released the software. @verizon please treat us right as a valued customer's.
What do you have to say?  Verizon Wireless Services
Last update was on September 22, and we're almost in March.
That's true!   That's why Verizon,  lunch unlimited data again because T-mobile is getting better and better.  No shadeVerizon!