Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,051 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

LAVAY_03's Posts

I am zip code 93442 and I also only get 2 out of 5 bars and sometimes just 1 bar !
Thanks for posting.  I have been overcharged, and not received even 3g on my 4LTE plan. So I'll be filing complaints with the Attorney General in CA, the BBB & the FCC. This is the only way that ... See more...
Thanks for posting.  I have been overcharged, and not received even 3g on my 4LTE plan. So I'll be filing complaints with the Attorney General in CA, the BBB & the FCC. This is the only way that Verizon will be held accountable for this continuing fraud.
I was signed up for the unlimited plan and when the 10g was capped, it's been approx. 2g for speed not even 3g. Thinking about notifying the FCC & possible court action. This is a huge rip-off fo... See more...
I was signed up for the unlimited plan and when the 10g was capped, it's been approx. 2g for speed not even 3g. Thinking about notifying the FCC & possible court action. This is a huge rip-off for any consumer.
I am so angry with Verizon, I am also going to close my account tommorrow and make sure that I warn everyone of this outlandish rip-off.