Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,447 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TRIREG14's Posts

Sometimes typing it out again or even sending another message will stall in sending status as well.  Happened today that a message stalled in one MMS group and then a couple different message also st... See more...
Sometimes typing it out again or even sending another message will stall in sending status as well.  Happened today that a message stalled in one MMS group and then a couple different message also stalled in sending status on a different MMS group.  I do think things are getting stuck somewhere in the network.  The message info says it was "Received by the server" at a specific time, but doesn't change from sending to sent... 
Verizon message+ is what I am using.  It does not happen all the time.  It is sporadic.  I have restarted the phone, turned on and off wifi (happens in both data and wifi), also uninstalled and reins... See more...
Verizon message+ is what I am using.  It does not happen all the time.  It is sporadic.  I have restarted the phone, turned on and off wifi (happens in both data and wifi), also uninstalled and reinstalled messgae +.    Will go days on end no issue, and then it will happen sporadically.  particularly when in group MMS with others who are mixture of iPhone and Android users.  
Some MMS messages I send get stuck in "sending" status and sometimes actually send days later. I and using a Motorola Droid Z.  Is this a phone, app, or Verizon issue?  Message info says it was "rece... See more...
Some MMS messages I send get stuck in "sending" status and sometimes actually send days later. I and using a Motorola Droid Z.  Is this a phone, app, or Verizon issue?  Message info says it was "received by server" but status says "sending" and not "sent".  I have rebooted and restart and it still happens randomly.  It's in group chats MMS with a mixture or other users on iPhones and various Android phones.  
I was advised to uninstall and reinstall it.  I have done that. I did it through teh google play app.  I did not lose any of my messages or message history when I reinstalled it everything was still ... See more...
I was advised to uninstall and reinstall it.  I have done that. I did it through teh google play app.  I did not lose any of my messages or message history when I reinstalled it everything was still there.  I have not had it happen since, and I have received a few MMS messages.  I am fingers crossed that it did work correctly and messages duplicate anymore.  
I started receiveing two text message for every text I actually get on Message+.  Someone will text me one message, and it shows up in the conversation twice.  Anyone know how to stop this from happe... See more...
I started receiveing two text message for every text I actually get on Message+.  Someone will text me one message, and it shows up in the conversation twice.  Anyone know how to stop this from happening?  I tried restarting my phone already.  I have a Moto Z2 Play. Seems to happen on MMS messages.  How do I get it to stop??? App says I have 2 text messages, I only have 1, when I look, there is the same message twice.
There is no check in the box for "delete old messages" The messages do appear in Message+ web.  However, if I turn off my phone, just like with the mobile app, when I turn the phone back on the ... See more...
There is no check in the box for "delete old messages" The messages do appear in Message+ web.  However, if I turn off my phone, just like with the mobile app, when I turn the phone back on the history of that particular group disappears on message + on the phone and disappears from message+ web.
I switched over from Message+ to just "Messaging" on my phone and that app does not even have the group message thread I am referring to that keeps disappearing.  The messaging app is not even sh... See more...
I switched over from Message+ to just "Messaging" on my phone and that app does not even have the group message thread I am referring to that keeps disappearing.  The messaging app is not even showing that group at all, even though there is a current thread in message+
My zip code is 10301.  It started about 3 or 3 weeks ago.  My phone is a bit over 2 years old, but I do not want to just chalk it up to being the phone, since as I said - it only happens on this ... See more...
My zip code is 10301.  It started about 3 or 3 weeks ago.  My phone is a bit over 2 years old, but I do not want to just chalk it up to being the phone, since as I said - it only happens on this one group text and not any others.
I have an Android (Droid Turbo - Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow).  I am using message + and in a group MMS that I have been in for years.  It is a mix of iPhone and Android users.  For some re... See more...
I have an Android (Droid Turbo - Android version 6.0.1 Marshmallow).  I am using message + and in a group MMS that I have been in for years.  It is a mix of iPhone and Android users.  For some reason for the past few weeks if ever I need to turn my phone off, it completely deletes that entire group history chat.  I turn the phone off and turn it back on and the group chat is completely gone from message+.  It starts fresh when someone sends (or I send) a text to the group of people again, but it will delete if I turn off the phone.   I've lost pictures and other information that I needed that was in the text history. I am in several other group MMS all with mix of android and iphone and none of the other groups delete, only this one particular group. Any insight on why this would happen?