Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,808 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mparr15h's Posts

There is NO reward for being a good customer, Verizon does NOT care about its customers AT ALL.  Good luck getting anything out of them!
Interesting, I posted yesterday about how I STILL HATE VERIZON WIRELESS and my post was moved "for better exposure".  however, when you go to the link, it is unable to open.  Very suspicious...what's... See more...
Interesting, I posted yesterday about how I STILL HATE VERIZON WIRELESS and my post was moved "for better exposure".  however, when you go to the link, it is unable to open.  Very suspicious...what's the matter Verizon?  Can't handle the TRUTH about your TERRIBLE customer service?
I STILL HATE VERIZON WIRELESS.  Their attempt at a "resolution" to this problem was a JOKE!  I am so fed up with them that I'm ready to pay the fee and break the contract.  I HATE VERIZON and I w... See more...
I STILL HATE VERIZON WIRELESS.  Their attempt at a "resolution" to this problem was a JOKE!  I am so fed up with them that I'm ready to pay the fee and break the contract.  I HATE VERIZON and I will be sure to let everyone else know how AWFUL they are.
I've seen it on this site before, but good luck trying to search Verizon for contact information for their top executives!  You can have their speeches emailed to you, but I  can't find how I can ema... See more...
I've seen it on this site before, but good luck trying to search Verizon for contact information for their top executives!  You can have their speeches emailed to you, but I  can't find how I can email MY speech to them!  Can anyone help me here?  I am a very DISSATISFIED customer and I want my voice heard by someone other than the lowly customer service reps who caused my frustration to begin with.
If it wouldn't cost me $585 to cancel all five lines I have with Verizon, I would drop them in a heartbeat!  Been a customer since they were GTE Mobilnet WAAAAYYYY back when.  Had up to eight lin... See more...
If it wouldn't cost me $585 to cancel all five lines I have with Verizon, I would drop them in a heartbeat!  Been a customer since they were GTE Mobilnet WAAAAYYYY back when.  Had up to eight lines with Verizon at one time, never had a problem, paid all bills on time, things were great.   Cancelled three lines, paid to break the contracts, kept five lines with Verizon.  Final payment on cancelled lines needed to be broken into three payments.  Called 12/11/09 to make first payment, scheduled two equal payments for Jan/Feb, no problem.  Informed customer service my account was on auto-pay but I could not cancel it because I couldn't access it since the phones were inactive.  No problem, they would take care of it, I could call in January to make next installment.  12/22/09, the full amount was withdrawn from my checking account!  Much to my dismay, my bill pay account went to a negative balance and then got worse with bank fees and other charges that were assessed.  I called Verizon on 12/22/09 to complain, they said they would "send it for review", they acknowledged it was their mistake (good thing I kept notes from the 12/11/09 phone call) and they said it should be resolved in 7-10 business days.  OK, I called back on 01/05/10 and was told a representative would call me on 01/06/10...no call.  I called again on 01/07/10, this time I was told there was a "10-day hold" put on the review and someone should be calling me back.  I could not speak to someone directly in the department handling the review, but I should get a call back...yep, I've heard that before!  At this point, the issue isn't the amount they took out, it is the bank charges.  The bank won't refund the charges until Verizon refunds the money to my bank account because that would show my bank that Verizon was the reason my account overdrafted.  I am so frustrated with Verizon that I would love to cancel all service with them.  Every time I call customer service I start off with a smile on my face, end up being transferred 2-3 times, spend at least 10-15 minutes on hold while each rep reviews my account, and then I end up boiling mad.  Does anyone else have these issues when dealing with them????