Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,940 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

CARRIEWNY's Posts

I use the original charger and its fine,  but my wireless cradle doesn't seem to be able to keep up now.  It was completely dead and won't charge on the cradle or the car charger.  So I'm thinkin... See more...
I use the original charger and its fine,  but my wireless cradle doesn't seem to be able to keep up now.  It was completely dead and won't charge on the cradle or the car charger.  So I'm thinking maybe I'll just stick with the original fast charger for now,  and watch the battery...  No overheating and definitely holding a charge better than yesterday it just seems to be draining faster than normal. Thanks  for your input and feedback. Fingers crossed. 
Secondary issue, 2 of the 3 chargers I have been using, no longer work or they show they are charging but the phone is dead upon waking.  wondering if I may have fried them trying to keep it char... See more...
Secondary issue, 2 of the 3 chargers I have been using, no longer work or they show they are charging but the phone is dead upon waking.  wondering if I may have fried them trying to keep it charged during the Oculus issue or do you think it's my battery now... it isn't hot at all, but seems to be draining the battery much faster than normal still. ugh...
AWESOME! Thanks for finding this.  I uninstalled Oculus and immediately my phone began cooling and charging.  whew...   I'll read through the info and decide if I want to add it back or not..
Galaxy S7 was previously fine (Battery held OK and not hot... but today it's hot, and battery drain is bad. All apps closed and phone unused, & it's remaining hot with continued drain on batter... See more...
Galaxy S7 was previously fine (Battery held OK and not hot... but today it's hot, and battery drain is bad. All apps closed and phone unused, & it's remaining hot with continued drain on battery...  Any ideas? Notes Software is up to date, phone was rebooted, and under whats being used most by battery (top 2 big ones are): "android systems" & "google services"... Side note:  cradle charger used at night, last night it did not charge correctly and pulled off at 12%...  charging up to 100% took longer than normal and very warm when charging.   now that it is off charger, still very warm & battery is dropping pretty quickly for not being used.  Thanks i advance for your help...