Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,937 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

acraftylady's Posts

If you look at this review it says there is a SIM card slot by the SD card slot.  Mary http://www.tabletpcreview.com/tabletreview/lenovo-tab-2-a8-50-review/
I second Google backs them up much better than cloud.  Mary
You know I wonder if there was a glitch. I share with my son and he hardly uses any so it's mostly me.  Once I hit 75% but it was my fault that time.  My cycle ends on the 18th and all of a sudd... See more...
You know I wonder if there was a glitch. I share with my son and he hardly uses any so it's mostly me.  Once I hit 75% but it was my fault that time.  My cycle ends on the 18th and all of a sudden Friday September 17th I got a notice about 75% and quite sure this cycle I didn't do anything like stream videos or anything to come that close. Since it was going to reset today I didn't think anything of it but will log in and check each account.  I am pretty sure earlier in the week when I checked from the app I was no ware near that close them all of a sudden day before the cycle ends I get that notice.  Mary
I use the no more robo calls site with the service my Mom has and it stopped them.  It's free and uses the call forwarding on your service.  I am not sure if it only works with voip service or what a... See more...
I use the no more robo calls site with the service my Mom has and it stopped them.  It's free and uses the call forwarding on your service.  I am not sure if it only works with voip service or what as she is on time warner but it stopped them.  Mary https://www.nomorobo.com/
Well never mind.  Today while in the car got a call and had to turn the 4G on while in the call and it worked.  I swear the first time I tried this it didn't but maybe I didn't tap the data icon... See more...
Well never mind.  Today while in the car got a call and had to turn the 4G on while in the call and it worked.  I swear the first time I tried this it didn't but maybe I didn't tap the data icon hard enough so thought it didn't work.  Mary
Yes my mobile data is off and I am not near Wi-Fi.  I receive a call and while in the call need to turn my 4G on to look something up  and can't.  I am definitely in a 4G or LTE area.  Very rare... See more...
Yes my mobile data is off and I am not near Wi-Fi.  I receive a call and while in the call need to turn my 4G on to look something up  and can't.  I am definitely in a 4G or LTE area.  Very rarely where I travel do I ever see 3g come up. On my samsung s5 I just had to make sure HD calling was off for that feature to work.  HE calling is off so I just assumed it worked the same with this LG.  I don't leave my data and Wi-Fi on because I go over to Canada a lot and afraid I may forget to turn my phone off or put it in airplane mode when I cross the border.  Mary
Ok I guess I had thought that was something that was carrier specific not phone specific so forgot to ask when I was getting a new phone as I just assumed it would be there.  Mary
I don't think you understand.  When I am in a phone call no where around Wi-Fi my 4g won't turn on while in the call so I can't use the internet unless I hang the call up, turn on my 4g then cal... See more...
I don't think you understand.  When I am in a phone call no where around Wi-Fi my 4g won't turn on while in the call so I can't use the internet unless I hang the call up, turn on my 4g then call the person back. Previously I could do this on my samsung S5 while in a call so I want to know how to enable this on the G4.  I don't leave my 4g on so only turn it on when I need it.   Mary
I had the samunsg S5 before this and while in a phone call could turn my data on.  Tried to do this while in a call on the G4 and can't.  I checked and HD calling is turned off just like it was ... See more...
I had the samunsg S5 before this and while in a phone call could turn my data on.  Tried to do this while in a call on the G4 and can't.  I checked and HD calling is turned off just like it was on my samsung.  What am I missing as I really need to be able to do this.   Mary
Does the phone have bluetooth? If so you can get a bluetooth adapter that plugs into the USB port of a computer fairly cheap and try and transfer that way.  Mary
When I went from an env3 to a smart phone I transferred contacts and photos,with bluetooth and it worked nice.  Mary
Ok it's fixed and I am happy.  I rebooted my phone, made sure wifi was off and turned data on and went into settings and the button to turn HD off was now lit up.  Turned it off and I can now tu... See more...
Ok it's fixed and I am happy.  I rebooted my phone, made sure wifi was off and turned data on and went into settings and the button to turn HD off was now lit up.  Turned it off and I can now turn data on while a call is in progress.   I have no clue how that got changed, gremlins I guess.
I am on chat with a rep right now looking into it so will post back what happens.  Mary
Ok sew my phone and number on the screen.  On the right see volte and when I click it says review your lines with volte.  I click the red review button it takes me to the page with my bill, my d... See more...
Ok sew my phone and number on the screen.  On the right see volte and when I click it says review your lines with volte.  I click the red review button it takes me to the page with my bill, my devices, and my usage.  Nothing about volte on that page I can see.  Mary
Ok logged into my Verizon with my number on the computer and don't see my plans and services.  Where on the page is that?  My husband is the main account, does that matter?  I don't see it on hi... See more...
Ok logged into my Verizon with my number on the computer and don't see my plans and services.  Where on the page is that?  My husband is the main account, does that matter?  I don't see it on his page either.  Mary
Went to the plan tab in the app and the only thing there is use data calculator, add a line, and mobile to mobile calling.  Went under device and don't see anything there either.  Mary
I can go to settings, more networks and see mobile networks in there.  This what I see and nothing about volte and I did turn data on.  Here is a screen shot.  Mary http://i20.photobucket.com... See more...
I can go to settings, more networks and see mobile networks in there.  This what I see and nothing about volte and I did turn data on.  Here is a screen shot.  Mary http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b228/acraftylady/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-04/Screenshot_2015-04-19-17-37-46_zpsls5kdtbi.png
I can't push anything in advanced calling it's grayed out or very lite in color and you can't push any settings in there.  Are you saying since this last worked yesterday everything changed toda... See more...
I can't push anything in advanced calling it's grayed out or very lite in color and you can't push any settings in there.  Are you saying since this last worked yesterday everything changed today and I am no able to have it the way it was?  I sure hope not as I don't like this at all.    Mary
I went to advanced calling and see activate advances calling then under that advanced calling with a button to turn on and off HD voice and it's on but everything in there is grayed  out so you ... See more...
I went to advanced calling and see activate advances calling then under that advanced calling with a button to turn on and off HD voice and it's on but everything in there is grayed  out so you can't push the button to turn that off.   How the heck did this get turned on is beyond me as I don't mess with those settings and no one uses my phone but me.  Mary
He has a basic dumb phone.  How do I stop this I hate it.  All I want to do during a call is pull down the screen and push the mobile data icon and have it come on during a call if I am not home... See more...
He has a basic dumb phone.  How do I stop this I hate it.  All I want to do during a call is pull down the screen and push the mobile data icon and have it come on during a call if I am not home on my wifi.  Can we no longer do that?  This has been very frustrating today getting calls while out and about and I had to hang up and call the person back after I turned the data on, don't like this at all.  Just want it back the way it was yesterday.  I guess the person at the Verizon store didn't understand me as its not fixed.    Mary