Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,459 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

acraftylady's Posts

The app page gives the developers email as mobilehelp@bankofamerica.com.
Read here on how to take a screen shot.  Mary Capture a Screenshot - Samsung Galaxy J7 V / Galaxy J7 | Verizon Wireless
Save it to your phone then attach it when you compose an email.  Mary
If the picture is too large then you need to resize it, before sending.  Send it again and see what happens.  Try a different photo and see what happens.  That's all I can think of.  My husband h... See more...
If the picture is too large then you need to resize it, before sending.  Send it again and see what happens.  Try a different photo and see what happens.  That's all I can think of.  My husband has a gusto non smart phone and this works when I try.  Mary
I used to send from my email to my basic flip phone all the time using the the same address to send as a picture text.  Is the picture in JPEG format?  If it's in some other format like tiff or s... See more...
I used to send from my email to my basic flip phone all the time using the the same address to send as a picture text.  Is the picture in JPEG format?  If it's in some other format like tiff or something then maybe that's why and you should convert it to JPEG.   Mary
Do you now need a data plan to send a text to an email address?  You didn't used to I thought?  Mary
The links work on a laptop, desktop, android tablet and android phone and I get no error messages.  My computers are still running windows 7 and I use the latest IE.  I tried from Firefox on the... See more...
The links work on a laptop, desktop, android tablet and android phone and I get no error messages.  My computers are still running windows 7 and I use the latest IE.  I tried from Firefox on the computer and that worked also so maybe try that.  Very strange you can't get the pages to load on the Verizon site.  Mary
If you mean your phone is trying to accept a video message some one sent you ask the sender what format they are sending it in.  They will need to send in a format compatible with your phone.  Ma... See more...
If you mean your phone is trying to accept a video message some one sent you ask the sender what format they are sending it in.  They will need to send in a format compatible with your phone.  Maybe have them email it and access it by way of a computer.  Mary
Those links work so you might want to try from a different browser.  Mary
You won't find any of that on a basic Verizon phone.  If you want a phone with Wi-Fi you need a smart phone and that requires a data plan.  I used to be on a carrier that allowed you to have a sm... See more...
You won't find any of that on a basic Verizon phone.  If you want a phone with Wi-Fi you need a smart phone and that requires a data plan.  I used to be on a carrier that allowed you to have a smart phone without data and I think they still do so search around at the various carriers and see if that's still offered.   You will have to pay a lot for a phone up front or get a used one branded for that carrier. You could just buy a basic phone for your calling and texting needs then just not have the smart phone connected to your Verizon plan and use it for the other stuff.  Mary
Ok not happening on the stock app with my LG G5 so maybe it is a Samsung thing.  Mary
If you bought the phone brand new then keep on LG before the 1yr warranty runs out.   Insit they do something.  I had the boot loop issue on the G4 and had to deal with LG twice and they were ver... See more...
If you bought the phone brand new then keep on LG before the 1yr warranty runs out.   Insit they do something.  I had the boot loop issue on the G4 and had to deal with LG twice and they were very good about it.  Mary
It depends on the phone.   My Samsung S5 I could turn the 4G on while in a call and surf.  When I got my LG G4 it did not have that option and neither does my G5.  Confused me and I thought somet... See more...
It depends on the phone.   My Samsung S5 I could turn the 4G on while in a call and surf.  When I got my LG G4 it did not have that option and neither does my G5.  Confused me and I thought something was wrong but it was working as it should.  Only solution is to turn the 4G on before you make the call.  Mary
Curious to know what messaging app is this happening with?  I don't use Verizon messaging, can't stand it.   I use the atock app on my LG phone and that's not doing what you describe.  I have to ... See more...
Curious to know what messaging app is this happening with?  I don't use Verizon messaging, can't stand it.   I use the atock app on my LG phone and that's not doing what you describe.  I have to click the paper clip to add a photo and I seethe photo in the message before I send it.  Mary
Settings, back up, LG back up.  Mine stores the file on my SD card in a folder called LG back up.  I back up every week from day one on my phone with this.  LG is fixing the problem.  What did th... See more...
Settings, back up, LG back up.  Mine stores the file on my SD card in a folder called LG back up.  I back up every week from day one on my phone with this.  LG is fixing the problem.  What did they say when you contacted them?  Both times when I called they emailed me a prepaid mailer and instructions right away no problem.  Mary
If it's the boot loop issue you can't even get to the reset anyway or at least I couldn't both times.  Mary
You mean you can't even us the built in LG back up?  That is what I use and both times it fully restored my phone to the way it was before they wiped it out.  All my LG phones have had the LG bac... See more...
You mean you can't even us the built in LG back up?  That is what I use and both times it fully restored my phone to the way it was before they wiped it out.  All my LG phones have had the LG back up and it worked good  Mary
Since I bought my phone at full price I had to contact LG both times.  I was in the 1yr warranty for the phone.  They gave me a prepaid mailer and then sent it back all fixed.  I heard they are c... See more...
Since I bought my phone at full price I had to contact LG both times.  I was in the 1yr warranty for the phone.  They gave me a prepaid mailer and then sent it back all fixed.  I heard they are covering it out of warranty since its their fault this happened.  Either go to a Verizon store or contact LG and see what they suggest.  Mary
I set up nomorobo on my elderly Mom's phone and it works great, really helped.  Mary
Oh my bad you are talking about a micro SIM card slot.  Mary