Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,175 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Typeaux's Posts

This phone is on a business plan. Performance Update: I tested the phone using my Xfinity app, and it appears to be working normally again (high definition video). Thanks for your attention ... See more...
This phone is on a business plan. Performance Update: I tested the phone using my Xfinity app, and it appears to be working normally again (high definition video). Thanks for your attention to the matter, and I think it is resolved.
Hello YaleK, Not that I’ve noticed. I just got a call from our Mobility team, who informed me that my “unlimited” plan is a throttled plan where it cuts back bandwidth after about 10GB of dat... See more...
Hello YaleK, Not that I’ve noticed. I just got a call from our Mobility team, who informed me that my “unlimited” plan is a throttled plan where it cuts back bandwidth after about 10GB of data. They’ve switched me over to a pooled plan that should improve my service. I haven’t had a chance to test it out yet, but I will let you know. Thanks for the response, and I’ll get back with you with an update soon.
Update: I was able to get a new YouTube video that should be hi-res but is showing in low-res. Sound seemed okay, though it did stop the song to buffer the incoming data several times. Switche... See more...
Update: I was able to get a new YouTube video that should be hi-res but is showing in low-res. Sound seemed okay, though it did stop the song to buffer the incoming data several times. Switched over to Xfinity, but nothing – just a spinning disk. The interface loads, but content cannot be started. Spinning disk. Same with Netflix.
To be clear, I was watching content I had recorded on my Xfinity DVR (it is a terrific Xfinity feature that you can watch most of your recorded content from anywhere, on any device), when the fra... See more...
To be clear, I was watching content I had recorded on my Xfinity DVR (it is a terrific Xfinity feature that you can watch most of your recorded content from anywhere, on any device), when the frame froze and would not restart. Several attempts on other streaming services (namely Netflix and YouTube yield the same result – the static screens load, but video content will not load – l just get a spinning wheel that never stops).
Thanks for the quick response. No errors. Prior to around noon on Wednesday, April 12th, I was able to stream YouTube, Netflix, and Xfinity content. I still can if connected to a wireless ne... See more...
Thanks for the quick response. No errors. Prior to around noon on Wednesday, April 12th, I was able to stream YouTube, Netflix, and Xfinity content. I still can if connected to a wireless network, but not off the tower. My Verizon says I have “unlimited data” but it just shut off as though I had hit a limit (on my T-Mobile account, it would tell me when I was approaching the limit, even though I had unlimited with them… and when I exceeded the “limit” it continued to work normally). I’m new to Verizon and to the IOS (iPhone).
I am supposed to be on an unlimited data plan, but my data (video -- Pandora still works) stopped streaming after two weeks. User data says I've used "0 GB of Unlimited Data." What's up with that... See more...
I am supposed to be on an unlimited data plan, but my data (video -- Pandora still works) stopped streaming after two weeks. User data says I've used "0 GB of Unlimited Data." What's up with that?  (New iPhone and new to Verizon.)